Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
LF: Played Connections!
I am considering making this character idea I had but would love to have some connections plugged in for him before I get him going.

Details about him currently are sparse as I am still formulating and it might depend on the connects I garner but this is what I have come up with thus far:
- Male
- Likely MC/UC since he can afford to open and reopen a business repeatedly. xD
- flexible age-wise but minimum is old enough to have opened up a business either prior to the Amortentia Tea Spill of 1883 or the Laughing Plague & Fire of 1884 as I plan for at least one of these to be the first wizarding world Charming disaster to have befallen his shop.
- if you think he can be workable for a plot need, have at me.

Edit: thanks to Emma, he might be Henry Fawcett, b. 1862 (but a shopkeeper instead of a ministry man)! Still in need of non familial connects <3

welp there's Quin for my High Street peeps, and Eugene was born in 1862 as well. Rhys is a Hogsmeade figure; the oldest of the Potts girls was born in 1862, and they're also Hogsmeade staples, so could be connected through Amaryllis?

The following 1 user Likes Daffodil Grimstone's post:
   Tycho Dodonus

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henry Berkwood
January 26, 2024 – 12:30 AM
Last Post by Philomena Sprout
November 2, 2023 – 7:06 PM
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
September 16, 2023 – 8:14 PM
View a Printable Version