Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

The Sign of Two
"Angie Sinnet and Cassius Lestrange are in possession of plain, apparently identical leather journals. The journals are magically linked, and can be used to send messages to other journals--provided the intended recipient checks their book in a timely fashion! Anyone else casually flipping through would see only blank paper."

ouch my heart

May 25th, 1888
C,

Breathe, just breathe.

Happy belated birthday, I'll send you something from our next port of call.

I love you.
All my love,
A

[Image: Angie-New-Sig.png]

A.
May 25th
I love you too. So much. You know that.

I thought this would get easier by now, but I don't think it has. Sometimes I still hear him. I don't want to do this anymore.

I sent you something. You might get it soon.

C.

MJ made this!
May 27th, 1888
C,

I know sweetie, I'm sorry I'm not home to be there with you.

I will say I enjoy this boat thing though. I'll keep an eye out for the post. I'm afraid I'll have to send your present at our next port.

How are you otherwise?
All my love,
A

The following 1 user Likes Angie Swan's post:
   Azazel

A.
May 29th
Quidditch is going well, so I have that going for me. I'm glad you like the boat. Try not to drown any of the men on it.

C.

MJ made this!
June 1st, 1888
C,

I make absolutely no promises about drowning idiots, you know me. It does seem like half of them are either nervous that I'm here or downright don't like it. Something about women being bad luck on a ship or some nonsense. I don't give a rat's ass.

Unfortunately I won't be able to send anything for a little while, we're not docking for quite some time. I'm sorry, Love. Fortunately we have this at least, I'd go insane without something.
All my love,
A

View a Printable Version