Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Bunny Devon for Anne Devon. My fair lady of the night
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

The Sign of Two
"Angie Sinnet and Cassius Lestrange are in possession of plain, apparently identical leather journals. The journals are magically linked, and can be used to send messages to other journals--provided the intended recipient checks their book in a timely fashion! Anyone else casually flipping through would see only blank paper."

ouch my heart

May 25th, 1888
C,

Breathe, just breathe.

Happy belated birthday, I'll send you something from our next port of call.

I love you.
All my love,
A

[Image: mTZaXG.png]
naturally blonde; brunette as of 09.1887

A.
May 25th
I love you too. So much. You know that.

I thought this would get easier by now, but I don't think it has. Sometimes I still hear him. I don't want to do this anymore.

I sent you something. You might get it soon.

C.

brb i am Anxiety
May 27th, 1888
C,

I know sweetie, I'm sorry I'm not home to be there with you.

I will say I enjoy this boat thing though. I'll keep an eye out for the post. I'm afraid I'll have to send your present at our next port.

How are you otherwise?
All my love,
A
[-] The following 1 user Likes Angie Swan's post:
   Azazel

A.
May 29th
Quidditch is going well, so I have that going for me. I'm glad you like the boat. Try not to drown any of the men on it.

C.

brb i am Anxiety
June 1st, 1888
C,

I make absolutely no promises about drowning idiots, you know me. It does seem like half of them are either nervous that I'm here or downright don't like it. Something about women being bad luck on a ship or some nonsense. I don't give a rat's ass.

Unfortunately I won't be able to send anything for a little while, we're not docking for quite some time. I'm sorry, Love. Fortunately we have this at least, I'd go insane without something.
All my love,
A