Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

'88 Season Hurling

August Echelon-Arnost
23 June 1856 | 31 years
Upper Class
Defense Attorney
Pureblood
Ravenclaw

Thom would much rather focus on "solving" August's perceived love troubles than his own, and so he'll be looking to take any eligible young woman who seems like she might be even remotely capable of distracting August from his vamp troubles and throwing her in his best friend's path with very unsubtle hints and suggestive eyebrow raises.

What August is looking for:
  • ??? Honestly I don't think Thom has ever thought to ask, he just assumes he kind of knows what August's type would be.
So what does Thom think August's type is?
  • UCPB or MCPB, 20-26ish (anyone younger would probably be deemed too silly and immature)
  • Conventionally pretty.
  • Intelligent and good-humored.
  • Savvy with liberal politics is a plus but not necessary so long as she can tolerate liberal political opinions.
  • Long-suffering (to deal with his family), but not a doormat (needs to stand up to Elsbeth Lupin).
  • Someone that Thom and Leon would not hate being forced to spend time with.

The following 4 users Like Thom Pettigrew's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Cassius Lestrange, Declan Wood, Elsie Kirke
@"Hope Crawford"
18 | Gryffindor Class of '88 | UCHB | Rep 10
Debutante

Hope is a bit of a hippie that will probably be spending a majority of her time in her friends flower shop than focusing on being a successful debutante. She loves Herbology, flowers and is a very sweet and generous soul.

What she’s looking for:
    UCAB, 21+. Hope seems to like charming men for the most part and is not immune to flirtatious behavior on their part. Other than that, I don’t really know what her type is.

What I’m open to:
    I am aiming for Hope to be a debutante fail in the sense that she just isn’t very good at it. I also desire for her to end up marrying down so toss your MCAB men my way. Wink I'm pretty much down for anything here.

Contact Roberto Devine or Skype me

The following 1 user Likes Hope St.John-Black's post:
   Elsie Kirke
Lily Huddleston
23 | Slytherin Class of '83 | MCHB | Rep 10
Debutante

Lily is an accident prone woman that has a thirst for adventure. She had a past romance with J. Alfred Darrow and he is a very good indicator as to what her type of man is. She is pretty traditional in most aspects except for her desire to travel and have adventures with whomever she ends up marrying.

What she’s looking for:
    MCAB or UCAB, 25+. Lily wants an adventurous man that won’t be boring and enjoys a bit of flirting. She wouldn’t do well with men that are too serious and fail to see the fun side of life. She also wants someone that can tolerate her accident prone nature because they will certainly have to fish her out of mishaps often.

What I’m open to:
    Whatever goes, really. Lily is starting to get desperate and has put in Lonely Hearts ads. Also her ending up with someone tall feels comical to me. I also very much want Austen-like shenanigans that take Lily's accident prone nature into account - sprained ankles, almost run over by carriages, soaked in the rain, you name it. XD

Contact Roberto Devine or Skype me

The following 1 user Likes Lily Huddleston's post:
   Ophelia Devine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Octavia Fawley
January 22, 2023 – 2:06 AM
Last Post by Bragi Holm
January 9, 2021 – 12:18 PM
Last Post by Elsie Kirke
August 8, 2020 – 7:40 PM
View a Printable Version