Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
A Heartfelt Plea
August 12th, 1893
Headmaster Black,

My name is Serpentine Malfoy and I am an incoming first year. I am writing to you today to seek an exception to the rule regarding what type of animals can be brought to Hogwarts. At the moment, the rule allows owls, cats, and toads. However, I wish to bring with me my pet snake - which was a gift from my grandfather nearly six years ago when it was discovered that I am a parselmouth.

His name is Igor, and he is of the species Xenodermus javanicus, or a dragonsnake. I would like to assure you that dragonsnakes are non-venomous and he will cause no harm to any of the castles’ residents - human or otherwise. He has been handled well over the years by both myself and the staff at home and is used to people.

As I live in Hogsmeade there will be no need to accommodate him on the train and I may have a cousin take him in a carriage to the castle the first night so he will not need to ride with me in the boats.

At home he is not kept in a cage, however, a cage may be acquired for him should you require it as a condition for his acceptance.

While at the castle, he will remain either with me - if the situation allows - or in my room. His food will be mailed to me by the staff at home and I will have it delivered to my room rather than the Great Hall.

Please let me know of your decision regarding this or if you might have any further questions.

With Respect,
Serpentine Malfoy
Phineas Black
but also psa to Gaius Malfoy and November Malfoy:
it was slipped out with the outgoing mail. she did not ask permission before sending it.

[Image: iJUEAeB.png]
Pretties by MJ!
Serpentine is a parselmouth, however, this is not public knowledge. She snuck her pet snake to Hogwarts and may occasional wear it. If visible, your first thought is probably jewelry not actual snake.
Dear Miss S. Malfoy,

Thank you very much for your letter, it was so well written and you have a very lovely hand. While I am sure Igor is a very well-behaved snake and as much as, as the head of Slytherin I can appreciate a beautiful snake I am afraid we cannot allow him inside the castle.

I'm sure your mama and papa will keep you well updated on his condition, and Christmas will not be so far away.

We look forward to receiving you at the school in a few weeks.
Your Servant
Mister M. Valenduris,
Deputy Headmaster

[Image: CgHzljG.png]
Bee is amazing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bella Scrimgeour
May 10, 2018 – 2:29 PM
View a Printable Version