Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Poll: What works for you? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Host via Zoom
12.00%
12.00%
Host via Discord
16.00%
16.00%
4:30pm
12.00%
12.00%
5:30pm
14.00%
14.00%
6:30pm
14.00%
14.00%
7:30pm
10.00%
10.00%
8:30pm
14.00%
14.00%
9:30pm
8.00%
8.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Open
Trivia Time! (Aug 29th)
A Charming trivia “night” is on the horizon! On Tuesday, Aug 29th, I will be hosting trivia for one and all! (I mean, as long as they’re members). What I need from you is the TIME and the PLACE.

Please check off all that can reasonably work for you! All times listed are Halifax time because I’m too jet lagged to math. (1h ahead of eastern USA; 4h ahead of west coast USA, 4h behind UK)

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Ngl, voting for Zoom so that Bee can come. xD

The following 1 user Likes Tycho Dodonus's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

100% agree with Kit

The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone
My love for Bee far outweighs my dislike of Zoom. I would relearn to use it a hundred times for her.

(She does go back to work that day tho ugh)

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
— graphics by lady ❤ —
I love you all, but that is my first day of work and I will be Dead ❤️

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Welp I can't re-add my vote to the options but also down for Zoom!

As for the times, technically 830 is the only time that I'm really free, but I could potentially semi-play any of the other times. I would just be working as well xD

agnostic as to platform - but since the other events have been discord based, it would be nice to do a zoom one so we make sure to include everyone.

[Image: IqdY1tT.png]
Look what MJ did!!
I don’t mind the platform - I can do both zoom and discord on my phone or tablet.

This will take place Tuesday @ 830pm my time! I've decided to go with discord based on votes in part, but also because there are no time limits like I would have with Zoom <3

Expect 3-4 rounds (only have to participate in one to "count"!), prizes, and shenanigans!

The following 3 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Amarantha Valenduris, Daffodil Grimstone, Philomena Sprout

— graphics by lady ❤ —
Per Kayte's Cbox message:

Kaytephone: Unfortunately have to cancel trivia this evening. Sorry, friends!
Kaytephone: I am become death, destroyer of me

there's no trivia. This leaves me in a bind because I need another CC OOC event (and also because I like hanging out with you all xD)

So I'll put together a games thing during the same time/place for anyone who wants to come! We can play Codenames, Cards Against Humanity, or I'll invite you all to swing over to Gather and we can play Mario Kart and Wizard Chess together lol <3

The following 4 users Like Ozymandias Dempsey's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Daffodil Grimstone, Elisabeth Champagne, Philomena Sprout

MJ is the light of my life <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Aldous Crouch
June 12, 2020 – 2:00 AM
View a Printable Version