Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
Mediocre Brother, Bad Timing

20th July, 1893
Faustus,

I depart for Canada Monday. The timing is terrible. I know. I feel awful, but you know I'm of no use in an investigation, and of limited use as far as providing moral support goes. If I thought I could reasonably delay, or that it would do any good—I would, you know that.

I have included the address of my lodgings first in Halifax, then in Ottawa. I should be back by the end of August, if not sooner—I will do my best to hurry things along, and have decided to leave Camilla in London to aid in my haste. Please write immediately if there is any word of Marie.

— Fitz
Faustus Prewett

[Image: KWQb2uI.jpg]
graphics by lady ❤ —

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by November Malfoy
March 22, 2021 – 10:48 PM
Last Post by November Malfoy
February 24, 2020 – 1:44 AM
Last Post by Avril Lukeson
September 12, 2019 – 10:48 PM