Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
Thanks (With Some Delay)

8th July, 1893

Darling Verity

I am sure you must think me raised by wolves, waiting so long to thank you for your delicious surprise! The bonbons were, indeed, received with gratitude that I must now extend to you properly. You are a wonderful and generous sister indeed!

Your affectionate sister,
Clementine

Verity Swann

set by mj
July 10, 1893

Dearest Clementine,
While I'm absolutely delighted you enjoyed the bonbons, I must confess that I was not the sender of the delicious treat. Could it be that you have a secret admirer?

As a married woman, I must insist he follow proper channels, but as your sister I'm excited for you! Do let me know if you require a chaperone for any events this summer.
Your Loving Sister,
Verity

View a Printable Version