Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Bookstorm: YA Fantasy
Hi friends! Am looking for a brainstorm of YA fantasy that you have read and enjoyed after the age of 18. For series, just the first book, please!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
A Court of Thrones and Roses by Sarah A Maas
Winterspell by Claire Legrand
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Bella Scrimgeour

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
I second A Court of Thrones and Roses!

I just finished Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody. It was interesting enough to where I'll be looking out for the next books in line.

I'm currently reading Catching Stars by Cayla Keenan so I'll let you know how that goes. (Though it looks like it's free via kindleunlimted right now if you have that.)

Next up is Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young.

Another Glorious MJ Set!
[Image: xy6Q4W.png]
I would die for Maggie Stiefvater's The Raven Cycle. The first book is The Raven Boys.

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Elias Grimstone

MJ made this!
Ummm I tend to actively avoid YA but Codename Verity by Elizabeth Wein is classed as YA and was very good. Also Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys? I can't remember how to spell her last name >.>

The following 1 user Likes Ursula Black's post:
   August Echelon-Arnost

I also avoid YA but I would die for the Gemma Doyle trilogy - A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. (Yes, this is where I discovered my love for the name Pippa.)

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (the move is a TERRIBLE adaptation of the book)
Spindle's End by Robin McKinley

they're both twists on classic fairy tales, but I LOVE them. Spindle's End isn't strictly YA I would say, but it's close. I think they're a little different than the rest of the suggestions, but not too different? Idk. I wish I had more spare time to read, but I don't.

“Like ships in a squall,
we rise and we fall.”

deep quote code by Soph ♥
Will continue to take recs until Tuesday!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Fairest by Gail Carson Levine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ursula Black
May 26, 2018 – 11:59 AM
View a Printable Version