Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Incoming First Years & Potential Prefects '88
Incomings '88

To those of you unfamiliar, every year I post up a list of adoptables that includes incoming first years and potential student staff. Because I’m a ridiculous keener, this list comes earlier and earlier every year leaving us, now, with this list of incoming first and fifth years because I can’t rightly do older student staff when school is still in session and those roles are fluctuating >.>

All listed characters have posted ads that I will link. I will update this list two to four times monthly.

Each will link to the original ad and specify whatever of class, blood, birthdate, and house are provided within it. It will also provide a contact account, where applicable. I am not doing an active count this year, since that was a bit of a hassle >.>

For those new to our ranks:
  • UCPB: Upper Class Pureblood
  • MCPB: Middle Class Pureblood
  • LCPB: Lower Class Pureblood
  • UCHB: Upper Class Halfblood
  • MCHB: Middle Class Halfblood
  • LCHB: Lower Class Halfblood
  • UCMB: Upper Class Muggleborn
  • MCMB: Middle Class Muggleborn
  • LCMB: Lower Class Muggleborn
  • UCAB: Upper Class, Any Blood
  • MCAB: Middle Class, Any Blood
  • LCAB: Lower Class, Any Blood
  • * Denotes partially non-human

Please post below if there are any issues with ads of yours I have posted!

last updated June 7th

Incoming First Years

Why should you play a first year before they’re even in school? It gives you a few months to actually play out first acts of magic, the receiving of their letter, and to get to know them before the sorting ceremony in September. It also gives you a change to organically develop friendships before things like house get in the way!

Incoming first years are born between September 2nd 1876 and September 1st 1877, inclusive.

Annalise -----GHRSWCHBAldous Crouch
Collin DarrowGHRSMCHBAldous Crouch
Gracious DarrowGHRSMCHBAldous Crouch
Mister FlourishGHRSMCHBCanon
Sybille LukesonGHRSUCPBAcacia Ruskin
Flora MulciberGHRSUCPBAldous Crouch
Davinder PatilGHRSWCHBAldous Crouch
Fleur ReyGHRSMCHBAcacia Ruskin
Faye RookwoodGHRSUCPBBella Scrimgeour
Mister TattingGHRSW/MCHBCanon
Henry ThompsettGHRSMCHBSisse Thompsett

Incoming Fifth Years

Why should you pick up a fourth year before prefect applications are even out? Characters cannot apply for prefect until they have reached 10+ IC posts on the new board. Applications also take a lot of things into consideration—including activity and evidence of your personality traits/behaviour.   But what if your character is totally unsuitable for prefect? There is still a certain pride in having the lowest scoring candidate ;) Read more about prefect selection.

Incoming fifth years are born between September 2nd 1872 and September 1st 1873, inclusive.

"Dolores" -----GRW/MCABAldous Crouch
"Gregory" -----RSW/MCABAldous Crouch
Herb BackusRWCHBFortuna Lockhart
Miss BangesGHRSWCPBCanon
Wallace BixbyGHRSMCHBElsie Beauregard
King LukesonGHRSUCPBAcacia Ruskin
Dahlia PottsGHRSMCHBElsie Beauregard
Rosetta RookwoodHUCPBBella Scrimgeour
Matthew Thompsett Jr.GMCHBSisse Thompsett
Goodluck WarbeckGHRSMCHBElias Grimstone

Incoming Sixth Years

Why should you pick up a fifth year before prefect applications are even out? Characters cannot apply for prefect until they have reached 10+ IC posts on the new board. Applications also take a lot of things into consideration—including activity and evidence of your personality traits/behaviour.   But what if your character is totally unsuitable for prefect? There is still a certain pride in having the lowest scoring candidate ;) Only those who could qualify for prefect are included, but it’s your job to place them in a house with such a vacancy!

Incoming sixth years are born between September 2nd 1871 and September 1st 1872, inclusive.

Leah BeauregardS MCHBElsie Beauregard
Alistair DarrowHSMCHBAldous Crouch
Gilderoy DarrowGHRMCHBAldous Crouch
Goodluck WarbeckGHRSMCHBElias Grimstone

Incoming Seventh Years

Why should you pick up a sixth year before prefect applications are even out? Characters cannot apply for prefect/head until they have reached 10+ IC posts on the new board. Applications also take a lot of things into consideration—including activity and evidence of your personality traits/behaviour.   But what if your character is totally unsuitable for prefect? There is still a certain pride in having the lowest scoring candidate ;)  All incoming seventh year adoptables have been added, because all are eligible for Head Boy or Head Girl. Some may also be eligible for prefect.

Incoming seventh years are born between September 2nd 1870 and September 1st 1871, inclusive.

Owen BeauregardGMCHBElsie Beauregard
Somersby FudgeRMCHBAldous Crouch

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by mj ❤ —
Updated!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by mj ❤ —
Hiii I have some more~

Rosetta Rookwood can be removed!
Leah Beauregard can be removed since I play her now :P

Faye Rookwood can be changed from UCPB --> MCPB
"Gideon" a MCAB incoming fifth year Ravenclaw
"Jemima" is WC/MCAB incoming fifth year Hufflepuff/Gryffindor
"Ethel" is MCAB incoming fifth year Huffie/Gryffie/Slythie
Lydia Lockhart is an incoming seventh year, any house
Marie Broomhead is an incoming seventh year, any house.

aand the contact for this is now Edric Umbridge

set by MJ!
Post Log