Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
The Cursed Inheritance
The plot: a group of characters all have a connection to a mysterious and wealthy NPC (they may or may not have previous connections with each other). The NPC dies, and there's a rumor that they've each been left something in the will.

... whether that's true or not is hard to say. The will goes missing — and whoever took it has placed a collective curse on the characters. Now they have to work together to find a way to break the curse — and figure out who cast it on them and why. What's so valuable in the NPC's will that someone is willing to resort to such means to keep it from them?

Plot is open to around 5 characters total. Once a few people have expressed interest we can spin up some details about our NPC and determine how everyone is connected to him. If people want to join in groups (eg two siblings who are distantly related to the NPC, two academics who were research companions, two people from the same industry who might have worked alongside him, etc) please feel free! I'm not barring any particular types of characters but if yours is hard to tie in (a hermit from Antarctica who is also a hag) we may have to skip over them.

Actually I lied, I am barring children. Adult characters only please xD

The following 1 user Likes Fortitude Greengrass's post:
   Caroline Weasley

♡ Set by Lady ♡
Meeee, I'll decide who when others have. With how many I have, someones bound to be a lil more connected than most (out of my own, I mean xD)

The following 1 user Likes Tycho Dodonus's post:
   Fortitude Greengrass

I'm in!

[Image: 6jslCZa.png]
(March 13, 2023 – 6:42 AM)Merida Greyback Wrote:  I'm in!

Who do you want to use? Anyone in particular?

♡ Set by Lady ♡
I have lots of options for you

Suggestions include

Thaddeus- inheriting some dark shizz from a member of the Knights
Bernard - getting yet another really rubbish inheritance from a 'friend'
Horace - he was well connected and assumed dead for a long time, so could have a tie in there, perhaps a tontine or something
Longwei - payment for escrow service, or in settlement of business debts
Merida - a patient left it to her who she would have paid particular attention/care to
Rose - left it by a patron

Can work out some others, depending on how the group fills out

[Image: 8nCLLpg.png]
Bee's made a beautiful thing!
Only active person in mind for me would be Oryndia. If anyone wants to bring a family member of hers into the mix, I'm also game for that. Likely inheriting from a friend or extended relative - her family is big enough for it.

Could be a chance to bring one of my inactives back if anyone has a request.

The following 1 user Likes Oryndia Noble's post:
   Fortitude Greengrass

Magic by MJ

View a Printable Version