Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
7 Deadly Sins

Complete seven threads, one where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Weath, Gluttony, and Greed. Each thread should be at least ten posts, with at least three being your own. Character accounts can be combined.

<
>

Never Gonna Let You Down
Private 
May 19th, 1888 - Sanditon Resort for the Season Opener
Aurelia Wallingford
I'm never gonna walk away
I'm always gonna have your back
And if nothing else you can always count on that
When you need me, I promise I will never let you down
-Colbie Caillat

The waves and smell of the sea were oddly refreshing for a man who had never really been around either. Nathaniel was more used to the smell of oil and grease. Smoke and other things. That was where he thrived, much to his mother's chagrin. But this, the resort, it was fresh. And vibrant. He truly felt out of his element but he was actually quite enjoying it. He enjoyed spending time with his family and had happily accepted the invitation to join the lot of them at the resort.

Laughs and ice cream had been had. Actually, he had decided to go back for a second with Aurelia in tow. Something had just been said, something funny that caused him to laugh. But, in the process of the laughter, he knocked the scoop of ice cream his sister had. Quick actions lead to him actually managing to save the ice cream. With his bare hands.

"Well," he said with a good chuckle, "I'm not sure if it's still worth eating from my hands or if it would have been better to just hit the floor." He looked at his sister then with a goofy grin and offered her the ice cream now dripping between his fingers.

Lovely Lady Set!
[Image: v5ODPf.jpg]