Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
What is there to say?
Chris had been all but numb when she had written the letters, as soon as she had awoken from her drug induced slumber. She wasn't sure what information might have filtered through the Ton's grapevine to her family - if they had heard anything at all. When she had sat down at the desk she had found the half attempted scrawls, illegible, incoherent, scribbles that she had clearly begun before the calming draft was pressed upon her.

She would speak with Victor soon, she couldn't put it off much longer.

Ozy
Please come to the Daphnels, Victor is dead. He fell from the second story of the Flint's home. He is here not too.

Christabel.

She read and re read the brief note - what else could she possible say. She gave them to the owls, and the one to her mother.

Ozymandias Dempsey

I am my mother's savage daughter, The one who runs barefoot cursing sharp stones
[Image: x2GW7DK.png]
I am my mother's savage daughter, I will not cut my hair, I will not lower my voice
MJ made glory
1 January 1893
Christabel,

At once.

Oz

Sent home to the staff:
1 January 1893

There is every possibility Christabel may be returning to stay with us for some time; prepare her old room immediately. Change the dinner menu — [Christabel's favorite food], send out if necessary.

O. Dempsey

MJ is the light of my life <3

View a Printable Version