Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Bunny Devon for Anne Devon. My fair lady of the night
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

End of Year Ravenclaw Threads -- POINT OPPORTUNITIES
I'm currently interested in Rose doing...
* Pre-OWL/NEWT Breakfast with fifth and seventh years
Acacia Ruskin Germander Macnair Marta Castell Katherine Midford Daffodil Potts Cecily Gallivan Pumpkin Whitledge
* Moderating any practice duels for DADA students. Rose is mellow so the extent of this practice could be "we want to fight without getting in trouble." You could also double this up as out-of-class DADA work here.
* Dance lessons for the fifth-seventh year Ravenclaws in the interest of "don't make a fool of your damn selves at the COB" -> I don't want to tag y'all so please comment below or like this post if interested!
[-] The following 4 users Like Rosaline Bennett's post:
   Elsie Beauregard, Eva Herondale, Katherine Midford, Odira Potter
Mander and myself would be down for breakfast. Well I am. He'll be dragged!
http://charmingrp.com/showthread.php?tid=1261 breakfaaaast

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lonely Threads Charming 11 6,883 Yesterday – 8:12 PM
Last Post: Gervaise Ollivander
  Hogwarts COB '88: Dish Drama, Plan Threads Bella Scrimgeour 29 844 June 1, 2018 – 5:39 PM
Last Post: Elsie Beauregard