Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Last-minute Prefect Season Preparation ;)
Prefect Season Preparation

Apart from ye olde classroom participation and a few turned-in homework assignments, Frida hasn't really done much for her upcoming fifth year, yet I'm still determined to apply for prefect with her! Fortunately, I have plenty of other students that could help with your prefect/head student needs, and I'm willing to make a trade ;)

Frida Lestrange is available to tutor in any of the following classes: Ancient Studies, Astronomy, Charms, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, Transfiguration. She could use assistance (from your OWL/NEWT students!) in the following: Divination, Defence Against the Dark Arts, and Ancient Runes.

Cameron Gillenwater could use assistance (from your OWL/NEWT students!) in any core class except for DADA.

Holly Scrimgeour could use assistance (from your OWL/NEWT students!) in Herbology and Astronomy, though is always on the lookout for a more advanced student to further her studies beyond her current year.

Ernie Nuffer could use assistance (from your NEWT students!) in any core class, but especially DADA.

If you wanted to earn points, the deadline for those threads would be May 31st! I'm willing to rapid fire whenever we're both around! <3

Have you heard about our goddess and savior, MJ?
Post Log

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  '88 Season Hurling Declan Wood 18 687 June 2, 2018 – 6:05 PM
Last Post: Lily Huddleston
  Earning those last minute DADA house points Prudence Browne 5 115 May 11, 2018 – 10:31 PM
Last Post: Declan Wood