Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
7 Deadly Sins

Complete seven threads, one where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Weath, Gluttony, and Greed. Each thread should be at least ten posts, with at least three being your own. Character accounts can be combined.

<
>

Really, Tilda?
9th May, 1888

Miss Tilda,

You were right indeed to encourage your friend to seek me out, but given the resources that have been put forth to find her, I do wish that you had contacted me sooner to let me know that Miss Scrimgeour was not in harm’s way!  I shall not harp on about it here, but do crave a word with you when I come to interview her.

Yours,

V. Avery

[-] The following 3 users Like Vernon Avery's post:
   Bella Scrimgeour, Cassius Lestrange, Tilda MacFusty

even if vernon wasn't sexy, his ladyset would be <3

T M R

9 May, 1888
Mr Avery,
I hope this letter finds you well. As you implied in your last letter, more regarding this issue can be explained in person - letters provide too much missed context and nuance.

My regards,
Tilda MacFusty