Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
The Real Victims Here
18th July, 1892
To the Editor of the Daily Prophet,

Despite the lifting of the lockdown this morning I cannot help but ask myself whether we are truly safe in this small part of the country given that we here in Irvingly have been repeatedly, and flagrantly, ignored by the rest of Wizarding society. Perhaps we are seen as pariahs because we offer the hand of friendship to muggles or perhaps, even more concerningly, because many of the residents are muggles? It is our God-given duty to care for those less able to protect themselves and yet time and time again we are left abandoned by the Ministry in the face of calamity. The Ministry claim to be confident the danger has passed but they so rarely show their faces in Irvingly it's a wonder that they can find the place.

There is an insidious disregard for us at the heart of Wizarding society, one that allows smugglers to bring dangerous beasts into a quiet, peaceful village, and has now resulted in a terrible tragedy. I am a nurse so such sights are no shock to me but for the muggles in our vicinity and, it goes without saying, in our care, such horrors could break their souls apart.

The Ministry needs to do better for the sake of all God's children.

Yours Faithfully,
Miss T. Fairchild

The following 2 users Like Temperance Fairchild's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Ida Chang

Wonderful set by Lady <3
[Image: B2bgZW.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version