Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Alignment Memes
...AKA dumb things that happen in desperate times of essay procrastination?

I don't know how far these meme chart things went beyond the recesses of tumblr, buuuut I saw one again this morning and accidentally made the 'MJ character' versions. Let's pretend this is useful character development?

If you're looking for a way to waste your time, feel free to do your own versions (with or without the graphics), or to post up other memes/alignments to be Charmified xD

The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Declan Wood

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
I joined you in procrastination nation >D

MJ is MAGICAL
[Image: vORhgc.jpg]

MJ made this!
So I did this one (please ignore that I misspell one of my own characters names #whateven):

[Image: vhoDAq.png]

And then I was snooping around for others and found this, which I thought was kind of neat, but it bothered me A LOT that the houses weren't written in their house colors, so I made my own blank version and then filled it out:
[Image: vhozZD.png]

Most people are somewhere within the scope of their house per that chart. Ben needed to be more chaotic than Gryffindor allowed for. Thom is lawful neutral, but it felt wrong putting him closer to evil than good so I broke out of his house color there, too. xD

I reject the house placements on that chart bc when tf did Gryffindors ever solve a problem by doing things the lawful way? Harry, Hermione, and Ron broke dozens of rules to save the magical world. If anything, I'd had Hufflepuff aligned with good, Gryffindor with chaotic, Ravenclaw with lawful, and Slytherin with evil.

BUT ANYWAYS

The only Ravenclaw to find his way into the "Ravenclaw" side was... Simeon
The only Gryffindor to find his way into the "Gryffindor" side was... Handsome
Lots of my Huffies fell into the "Hufflepuff" side with the exception of Odette (and Livia, I guess, who was on the tip)
Lots of my Slythies fell into the "Slytherin" side with the exception of Mathias, Benji, and Ernie

MJ is MAGICAL
I had a hard time determining these and I'd probably change them again if I had to redo without looking at this one.

Ursula, Charles, Tig, and Theo are the only ones really in the right place for their house. I put Tig on twice because before she got married I actually contemplated her alignment a lot and felt that she was chaotic neutral but impressionable enough that she could be easily influenced towards either good or evil depending on her environment - although she had a bit of a headstart in the evil direction by being a jerk from day 1. I'm not sure if I've put her present self in the right place, she might be bit too far down on the evil scale for right now, idk.

I found this blank one and love it.

MJ is MAGICAL

Magic by Elaine!

Similarly but also differently to Bree, if I were picking the houses here I would probs switch Hufflepuff and Gryffindor...?

[Image: vhTtjO.png]

A slight majority are in the right kinda place for their houses. Theo, Lorcan, Oliver and Jude are a bit out (if anyone is squinting at Jude being mostly 'lawful' I refer you to this page which calls lawful good the 'crusader' because hello). Ishmael didn't go to Hogwarts so lol. Also all of my mean people would classify themselves as 'neutral' but obviously I know better.

Okay I had a lot of fun with this one:

People who didn't fit ft.
Theodore: "Uhhhh"
Sarah, a normal person: "I love you too"
Conall: *crickets*

Blank chart!

The following 3 users Like Elias Grimstone's post:
   Cassius Lestrange, February Umbridge, Ophelia Devine

IDK what "YEET" means because I'm not hip with the youngins' slang.

Also Jack was making suggestions for this and I was like "Wow you're better at these alignment charts than I am."
Jack: "That's because I only know your characters superficially. Like at meme level."

[Image: xvWfys.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Elias Grimstone

MJ made this!
[Image: xvZl4A.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Ophelia Devine

MJ made this!
ft. two youths because this is 100% how they'll be as adults

The following 1 user Likes Bella Scrimgeour's post:
   Acacia Darlington

MJ is MAGICAL
Day 1 of dissertation-writing is going well someone take photoshop away from me please i'm begging

I assume y'all have seen this meme?

The following 2 users Like Elias Grimstone's post:
   Cassius Lestrange, Edric Umbridge

Beans left this one!

The following 1 user Likes Edric Umbridge's post:
   Aldous Crouch

set by MJ!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ruby Urquart
July 24, 2020 – 8:22 PM