Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Hogwarts COB '88: Dish Drama, Plan Threads
Argus & Andrew are the only ones of mine who may attend. Argus likely not as unsure how the investigation will be going by then.

Tommy would only go if he is dragged out; he has no interest in love rn.

I could throw Benedict in bc why the hekc not. Great way for him to steal a wand.

Drama for these could vary but if anyone wants to thread hit me up.

(May 6, 2018 – 8:02 PM)Benedict Bates Wrote:  Tommy would only go if he is dragged out; he has no interest in love rn.

Tom’s Dad should drag him there, being all like ‘Socializing is good for you’, then Tom meets Acacia (or meets her again, whichever).

Magic by Elaine!

(May 6, 2018 – 8:45 PM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  
(May 6, 2018 – 8:02 PM)Benedict Bates Wrote:  Tommy would only go if he is dragged out; he has no interest in love rn.

Tom’s Dad should drag him there, being all like ‘Socializing is good for you’, then Tom meets Acacia (or meets her again, whichever).
Oh yeah! That could work. He'd definitely end up latching near her bc she'd be the only person he recognises and his father would be too busy trying to find a lady for him to notice Tom hiding.

[Image: m69xJUo.jpg]
(May 6, 2018 – 5:38 PM)Ophelia Devine Wrote:  Reuben Crouch will be there and is up for threads. He might be spending too much time with someone if anyone feels like indulging him.

Ernest might be there because his son might be? idk how this works man I've never done this xD

Ophelia Devine will attend so she can gossip about the girls and if anyone wants their deb's ego crushed I can do a thread.

Esther Browne might be there in a sisterly support fashion for Prudence if Te is so inclined.

None of my others will be because no one is hurlable or likes social events, unless someone who plays a family member of mine wants to drag them along.

If Ben feels like getting caught up with Bellas cousin I can throw Lucy at him. She also could be involved in attempting to match make helga since she's friends with her too. I.e. Lucy might overthink either into a bigger deal than needed. It i could sooo use Lucy getting into a situation that's embarrassing. One day she needs to learn what's sensible and what's not.

The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Bella Scrimgeour

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
(May 6, 2018 – 6:46 PM)Arthur Pettigrew Wrote:  Everyone else is skipping. #GetAugustLaid2k18

I FORGOT ABOUT OPERATION GET AUGUST LAID.

Thom Pettigrew wants to drag him there and force him to talk to the non-debuting debutantes. Since he wouldn't be attending of his own accord no pressure for Hannah to come. :P

The following 1 user Likes Ophelia Devine's post:
   Aldous Crouch
Katherine Midford will be my only student coming out. WW can note the absence of her father (because he's secretly missing) when the rest of her family is present?  and  October Lynch will also be there.
Ligeia Baudelaire and Araminta Scrimgeour will be in attendance. Veronica Gallivan as well to support Cee.

Throw me your bachelors just look at all my eligible ladies I'm open to threads for any of them ~

[Image: fkiSG7k.jpg]
- She is the identical twin of Bella Scrimgeour. Your character might mistake her for her twin -
(May 7, 2018 – 2:05 AM)Araminta Scrimgeour Wrote:  Katherine Midford will be my only student coming out. WW can note the absence of her father (because he's secretly missing) when the rest of her family is present?  and  October Lynch will also be there.
Ligeia Baudelaire and Araminta Scrimgeour will be in attendance. Veronica Gallivan as well to support Cee.

Throw me your bachelors just look at all my eligible ladies I'm open to threads for any of them ~

Okay, SO: Greg would probably say no...unless a certain pen-pal of his mentions she's going. Wink

The following 1 user Likes Gregory Yaxley's post:
   Katherine Midford
Clinton Podmore will be there and probs flirting shamelessly with any and all young, eligible women in attendance. He'll dance with a variety of fresh debs and flash that smile to make them feel special but probs not see them again tbh.

Emmeline Woodcroft will be there to support those that are graduating and enjoy dancing the night away!

Felicity Adlard will be there because, why the heck not? She likes a good party!

Jameson Jewell will probably be there cause his younger sister asked him to accompany her. He'll be by the refreshments drinking, probs.

Nathaniel Herondale will be there because Eva Herondale asked him to come, I think? Miri?

And last but not least, Phoebe Yaxley will be there scoping out all the dudes graduating to see which one is going to be her flavor of the season. Aka, I'm looking at all you 7th year boys who might be swayed by an older woman to frolic in the sheets. Handsome Whitledge Mundungus MacFusty Owain Edwards Jonathan St. Claire

Another Glorious MJ Set!
[Image: xy6Q4W.png]
Since Felicity will be there @"Percival Adlard Jr." Will be do, he's single all ye debs.

Kenton Yaxley Will be there too, now that he exists.

@"Lucille Flint" Will be there as well, because why not?

I think that's it for my final count.

The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
(May 6, 2018 – 5:38 PM)Ophelia Devine Wrote:  Esther Browne might be there in a sisterly support fashion for Prudence if Te is so inclined.

Pru will be there avoiding dancing with anyone but supporting her graduating friends. Maybe talks with big sis to discuss her marriage fears?
I'd also be up for a "omg he's seducing Hogwarts girls!" thread with Reuben because Pru doesn't have the best rep or decision making skills (though I think she's leaning toward being homosexual so likely just rumor fodder and not much else.)

(May 6, 2018 – 6:46 PM)Arthur Pettigrew Wrote:  Everyone else is skipping. #GetAugustLaid2k18

(May 7, 2018 – 1:07 AM)Ophelia Devine Wrote:  
(May 6, 2018 – 6:46 PM)Arthur Pettigrew Wrote:  Everyone else is skipping. #GetAugustLaid2k18

I FORGOT ABOUT OPERATION GET AUGUST LAID.

Thom Pettigrew wants to drag him there and force him to talk to the non-debuting debutantes. Since he wouldn't be attending of his own accord no pressure for Hannah to come. :P

Elsbeth would also want to drag him there but is planning on attending either to put his name on appropriate deb's dance cards (if he ends up attending) OR to scout out who the possibilities are and make sure she makes him attend the coinciding events. She is not above sending fake correspondence.

My characters attending are:
Elsbeth Lupin as mentioned above. She'll be looking for UCPB debs aged 17-24 that are pretty. That's basically her only requirements. Threads with anyone who fits this would be amazing! She's going to be very invasive and interview-ish, plus her rep likely will precede her, so these threads will likely make your debs uncomfortable. xD

Barnabas Skeeter needs a wife guys. Realistically he doesn't want a fresh deb, but is getting pretty desperate at this point so is going to look at whomever fits the bill. MCAB, 5'3" or shorter and hopefully a brunette (though he seems to have a thing for redheads and so long as she's pleasant he'd settle with a blonde als0.) He can't dance (peg-leg ahoy) so will awkwardly hover near the refreshments table.

Prudence Browne is in attendance to support her friends. Unless anyone wants specific threads for her, I'm fine with just saying she attended.

Declan Wood is going to be there just because he can be. He's WC and not able to take a wife (or want one) atm, but he's looking for inspiration for his nude paintings. I'd love a thread or two where he's getting some attention from some ladies. (I still am hoping for a star-crossed lovers thing for him, where she's UC and so out of his league.)

Maddie will be there and in a notable grander dress than would otherwise be expected of her, if there was an MC/UC gent who fancied a dance with a pretty girl with a russian inheritence it would be great for some rumours!

[Image: nsqshLK.png]
MJ is queen
Gwen is referred to as Countess of Adinbury by others, but as Lady Adinbury when you are speaking to her
(May 30, 2018 – 11:06 AM)Gwendolyn Vane-Tempest Wrote:  Maddie will be there and in a notable grander dress than would otherwise be expected of her, if there was an MC/UC gent who fancied a dance with a pretty girl with a russian inheritence it would be great for some rumours!

excuuUUUUUuuuuse me, you owe me a Haddie COB Wink
I have plans

MJ is MAGICAL
Also for sure a haddie thread! Because HADDIE <3

[Image: nsqshLK.png]
MJ is queen
Gwen is referred to as Countess of Adinbury by others, but as Lady Adinbury when you are speaking to her
(May 6, 2018 – 5:38 PM)Ophelia Devine Wrote:  Ophelia Devine will attend so she can gossip about the girls and if anyone wants their deb's ego crushed I can do a thread.

Ophelia could coach Quin through yet another event, even if we don't thread it!

This is likely Beckett Longbottom 's first serious COB attendance! And he's available for threads!

Mason Skeeter, Quincey Honeyduke, @"February Lynch", Sydney Podmore and Eugene Scamander are all there even if I don't thread them (HMU if you want one tho!) @"Daffodil Potts" is "debuting"!

//guys how did I not see this sooner....

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version