Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Fallin Down the Rabbit Hole
Hi all! I’m Fallin. I’m always down for plotting and networking and any crazy ideas you can send my way. Even the mundane ones. In any case, feel free to either post here or pm me Sisse Thompsett. Or heck, even Skype me, I’m happy with anything.

Also, thank you Lynn for allowing us to snag this beautiful networking code that is way too complicated for my rusty coding skills.

My main needs at the moment are:
  • Relationships for Hudson
  • Plots and Relationships for Florence
  • Plots for Sybille
  • Relationships for Somersby

Keep an eye out for some new characters coming soon:

Miss Lucille Flint
@"Lucille Flint"

Debutante
Hufflepuff [1880-1887]
Single
UCPB
Rep. 8

Commonly known as Lucy, Or Lu-silly behind her back by friends, she is an outgoing young woman prone to flights of fancy and getting carried away. She lacks sense and sensibility but is an extremely sweet well intentioned young lady who sees a love story in everything. She is also known because her cousin @"Bella Scrimegeour" lived with her and her mother at Flint Manor this past year.

Friends: Lucy's best friends are @”helga scamander” and @”nora abercrombie” but she has other friends beyond that as she is a very likeable going lady.
Fre-enemies: Being a deb is a cat eat cat world, I'm sure we have some mean girl action going on in those ballrooms. Do you have someone who thinks Lucy is just an attention hogging dumb blond but is two faced about It? Let me know she could use a few of those in her life.
Rivals: Similar to the above, except these young ladies and her are not exactly the nicest to each other. I'd love to see some tension in a ballroom with her.
Hurls: Lucy is not always the most sensible in her matches. While she is supposed to be looking for an ucpb match suitable to an heiress like herself I'd love to see her get carried away with someone below her station. Send all the hurls her way, literally.

Miss Nimiane Bellchant
@"Nimiane Bellchant"

Secret Author
Squib
Spinster
UCPB
Rep. 7

Nimiane was born into an ucpb family, however, as she is a squib she was educated at home and only had a few friends from her childhood who knew her before her family began the rumors that she was very sickly. As she never attended Hogwarts, it was said she was privately tutored at home due to her illnesses, she hadn’t expected to debut but did. By the end of the season she was engaged and then her secret was made public and the rumors began circulating. She remained out for a few years but by the time she turned 25 she had mostly retired to a cottage her parents had built for her in Irvingly. Most of her spare time is spent writing under the pen name Isolde Bennett, a well known best selling author. She’s rather quiet, but often polite, and looking to bond with nonmagical residents of Irvingly.

Friends: Nimiane doesn’t have many at the moment, she’s had a few in the past (if you are one hit me up). She could use a few going forward ‘cause as reclusive as her tendencies they are more because she just thinks people don’t want to spend time with her.
Acquaintances: Are you a resident of Irvingly, Nimiane would love to get to know you. She could use people to talk to after all.
Non hurls: Nimiane is a spinster, as such she isn’t expecting or looking for love. But if you dare be hurled at a society outcast who keeps to herself, by all means send your hurls at Nimiane.
Plot Ideas: I have several plot ideas and adoptables for Nimiane so keep an eye out for updates.

Mister Percival Adlard, Jr.
@"Percival Adlard Jr."

MoM - DoMC
Hufflepuff [1868-1875]
Single
MCHB
Rep. 10

Percy works for the ministry in the Dept. R&COMC - Beast Division Employee. He was never really ambitious but he is incredibly loyal. He tends to be at social events as a chaperon for his youngest sister,@”Felicity Adlard”, or let’s be honest, if either Lissy or Cat drag him out. He’s a sucker for those two. He had a long lost love story from his school days so he’s only just started to consider looking for a family again. He tends to be on the quieter, and sometimes awkward-er side of things, and adores people watching, but really he’s very kind and caring.

Friends: Percy has his close group of friends from school, Mason Skeeter and Quincey Honeyduke, but what he really needs are some friends he'd made since he became an adult and did adultlike things. Like work.
Old Schoolmates: Did you go to school with Percy? Friends, enemies? Did you know his close school friend (almost sweetheart) Margaret “Maggie” Whittmore in Gryffindor? Hit me up.
Enemies: It can’t all be sunshine and rainbows so send your less than happy with Percy people his way.
Hurls:  Percy is often at social events so he’d likely run into your mcab and ucab debs. He’s free so send them his way! He might be completely and adorably confused by their attention but his sisters swear he’s a catch. Did his sister Felicity Adlard attempt to matchmake you with Percy? Let us know.

Mister Rufus Bixby
Rufus Bixby

Chaser - Puddlemere United
Gryffindor [1875-1882]
Single
MCHB
Rep. 8

Rufus is from the Bixby family, a well known quidditch family. His father once played professionally and is now a professional coach, and his younger brothers are all equally quidditch obsessed. Rufus played on the Gryffindor house team from the years 1876-1882, he is known as a friendly outgoing guy and quite the ladies’ man.

Friends: Being outgoing Rufus could really use some friends. He’s pretty close with Thomas Tilcott who plays for Puddlemere but there’s room for friends from school and since he’s graduated. Also there’s room for friendly acquaintances.
Teammates: Do you play for Puddlemere United too? Do you get along with Rufus or have a problem with him?
Fans: Feel like fangirling, want to follow him around like the creepy stalker you are, follow his exploits in WW? Let me know.
Enemies: Are you on a rival team, have a reason not to like Rufus, I’m open to ideas.
Hurls: Rufus isn’t looking for hurls at the moment. He’s got his eye on @"Fortuna Lockhart" but he’s also had quite a few mentions in Witch Weekly. He knows he can’t support a family at the moment. But if you’d like to throw someone his way I’m open to the drama that might come from it.
Update: After being matched with "Ophelia Devine during the pink letter incident in the Fall 1888 Rufus ended up eloping with Fortuna Bixby. I'm open to any and all drama you can think to hurl his way. Whether it be love life, family, friends etc.

Miss Caroline Delaney
@"Caroline Delaney"

Debutante
Thunderbird [1880-1887]
Single
MCHB
Rep. _

An American debutante Caroline and her brother Shawn Delaney came across the pond looking for his fiance (@"Imogen McFausty") after Shawn turns up alive. Caroline, however, fully intends to have an adventure while she is here and is on a mission to find a husband. She’s charming and sweet (and a bit fierce - not that she let’s many people see that side of her). Her father also owns a very successful shipping business that operates out of Boston.

Friends: Caroline doesn’t know anyone and she’s looking to make friends this season at gatherings.
Rivals/Enemies: Americans aren’t exactly the most liked by British society. As such I’d love to see her have some tensions with other debs who think she doesn’t belong.
Hurls: She’s looking for a respectable British husband and she has high expectations but don’t let that deter you send the hurls her way. She’s sweet and charming and while she’s looking for UC she might just settle for a kind MC.

Missus Florence Jewell
Florence Jewell

Socialite & Secret Accountant for Jewell Distilleries
Gryffindor [1852-1859]
Married
MCHB
Rep. 9
vnS12Q.jpg

Florence is the matron of the Jewell family. She runs a tight but loving ship and sometimes gets a bit too involved in the lives’ of her children because she wants what is best for them. She and her husband were sweethearts and school and as such truly love their family. She keeps in the social scene as well as helping to run the family business (although most people don’t know about her involvement in the business).

Friends: Flo really could use some other married socialite ladies to be friends with. Also shopkeepers in both London and Hogsmeade she likes to know you and your gossip.
Former Schoolmates: Did she go to school during your time at Hogwarts? Flo likely knew you, but how? The good, the bad, and the ugly, I’m down for all ideas.
Enemies: Do you really not like Flo? Let me know.

Professor Ellsworth Ruskin
Ellsworth Ruskin

Hogwarts Charms Instructor
Ravenclaw [1852-1859]
Married
MCMB
Rep. 8
vnS12Q.jpg

Ellsworth has been teaching Charms at Hogwarts for over fifty years. He is a jovial old man who hates his wife and loves his family. He is sometimes tied up in the scandal surrounding halfbloods due to his granddaughter @”acadia ruskin”.

Friends: Ellsworth his a happy old man. He gets along with @”Hamish Darrow” but could use a few more friends to commiserate about his wife with. He use to work at the Ministry and I’m sure he made some friends there too.
Hogwarts Employees: Ellsworth has worked at Hogwarts a long time. Do you work well with him? Did you have him as a teacher? Do you really dislike how cheerful he is?
Students: Do you like Professor Ruskin? Or you worried his detentions are worse than everyone else’s? Let me know.

Mister Asha Bilton
Asha Bilton

Daily Prophet Photographer
Hufflepuff Dropout [1871-1872]
Complicated
WCMB
Rep. 5

Asha might be the single most unlucky wizard out there. He’s a known bastard who has lost most of his family in some way or other. He has a heart of gold is as optimistic as they come. He’s entangled himself with the Revs and seems to have turned over a new leaf in his life.

Friends: I'm sure that he has friends outside of the Revs, or maybe past friends, anyway send them my way.
Revs: He's been chilling at the Augurey since '82, I know they are in the same group but do you love him, hate him, tolerate him?
Enemies: Alright so if you are always getting into trouble you are bound to have enemies somewhere, I'm guessing Asha has made plenty over the years. Open to any and all possibilities.
Hurls: Asha's wife ran off years ago and so if you are interested in some hurling and plotting opportunities with a guy who has a heart full of gold, just let me know.
Update: Asha eloped with Tala Moreno during the Fall 1888 pink letter incident.

Galina
Galina

Cynical & Pragmatic Vampire
Single
WC
Rep. 3

Galina grew up in the Imperial Court of Russia but has traveled the world since she was changed. Galina tries to keep to herself and the vampire coven but longs to belong in society - even if she knows that it isn’t possible. She does tend to travel around the outskirts of Hogsmeade from time to time. She is in opposition to @”Lyra Potter”’s viewpoints and doesn’t believe they are practical to actually work with. She normally travels with her little ‘sister’ Mari who recently has left on a trip and Galina has seen her since.

Allies: Are you a member of the coven and side with Galina?
Opposition: Are you a member of the coven and don’t side with Galina?
Enemies: Are you deathly afraid of vampires or did you run across Galina or her sister Mari in the wrong way? Do you want to?
Hurls: Galina was in love once. A long long time ago. She has no interest in love, but I’m willing to throw her in the fire. Let me know if interested.

Miss Sisse Thompsett
Sisse Thompsett

1st Year Student
Gryffindor [1887-Now]
Single
MCHB
Rep. 10

Sisse led a rather sheltered childhood, secluded in her childhood home in Hogsmeade with her older brother and younger brother. She tends to be very friendly and cheerful. While she's also very prim and proper although inclined to daydream about careers that may not be so lady like. She's quick to change dreams from week to week. When she started at Hogwarts she became close friends with @"Sloane Bixby" and Calla Potts along with many of the Gryffindor girls in her year.

Friends: Sisse has a good group of friends. She gets along with almost anyone. So if you'd like her to add you to her social circle give a shout.
Fre-enemies: On the other side of things she really does have a lot of friends and I'd love to see her have some tension with her friends who may not be that close to her.
Enemies: So I doubt she actually has enemies but I'm sure there are people she dislikes out there. Feel free to let me know if you would like to be one of those.
Hurls: While Sisse is much too young to have anyone hurled at her she is getting to the age where she notices boys. I'd love to toy around with the idea of crushes for her as this begins to happen.

Mister Somersby Fudge
Somersby Fudge

Seventh Year
Ravenclaw
Single
MCHB
Rep. 8

Somersby’s father runs the Sanditon Resort and Somersby helps with the creatures there. He’s pretty close with his family including @”Holliday Fudge” but is a bit upset about the whole dad as a ghost thing. His best friend is @”Benjamin Turner” but other than that Somersby doesn’t really go out of his way to make friends. He tends to be very serious and quiet. He was featured in WW as possibly not returning from volunteering to on the Venture to Irvingly during Fogsmeade.

Friends: While Somersby is friends with @”Benjamin Turner” I’m sure he’s made a few friends over the years. Let me know if you are one of them.
Enemies: Since he’s so quiet and serious I would not be surprised if he’s rubbed you the wrong way or pissed you off.
Hurls: I’d love for him to have a friend in his year or year below that develops into a crush. Also totally welcome anyone who wants to crush on the oblivious seventh year.

Miss Sybille Lukeson
Sybille Lukeson

First Year
Hufflepuff
Single
UCPB
Rep. 9

Sybille is from a good family who has had a lot of bad luck in the last year. Her parents both died and her older brother @”Ace Lukeson” has taken custody of the children. Her favorite thing to do is to bake, she and her cousin, @”Fleur Rey” dream of one day opening a bakery. Sybille is not outgoing nor is she shy, she tends to be polite to strangers and kind but also tends to keep to herself a bit. She’s a bit of a daydreamer and can get lost in her thoughts.

Friends: I think Sybille gets along with most of the students in her year and house, but are you friends with her?
Enemies: Did she accidentally rub you the wrong way or do you think she is just a haughty taughty privileged little girl?
Hurls: Sybille hasn’t even begun to fathom boys. But open to future ideas.

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
I have some things!

For Lucy: @'Finnian Connolly' is a hopeless romantic and has been falling for women left and right. He's a middle class, halfblood not-great-at-his-job healer, so would qualify for the not appropriate to her station hurl. We could toss them in a thread together and see how they get along? I think the easiest scenario would be to have her catch a magical bug, or have a friend who she's visiting have one, and they can get to know each other through that. Let me know what you think!

For Percy: Barnabas Skeeter works at the Ministry and their school years would have overlapped for a bit. He'd mostly an asshat and there was that whole women's dueling thing (more info in his rep + profile), so not sure how Percy would feel about him.

For Rufus: Declan Wood plays for Hogsmeade and has a similar personality type. I think friendly rivalry plus friends outside of quidditch could work?

Porphyria Dempsey might be a potential friend for Nimiane! Though they wouldn't have met at Hogwarts, they are the same age, Phryi's a published poet so they could chat literature, and she would find Nimiane's reclusive life way more mysterious and cool and interesting than Nimiane probably does xD

❧ @"Calliope Riley" is a bit old & not a deb to be a bitch to your debs, buuuut she does like being catty without a cause so I'm offering her up in case any of your girls want to make an enemy of her at an event. She'd be especially derisive to an American, I think xD

Elias Grimstone is also friendly with Quin so may well also know Percy! He was WC during school but is also generally awkward at events/mostly goes for the free food. I don't have many Ministry dudes at the moment but Sarah Townsend is a Welcome Witch there and I think was in the same year/house as him at Hogwarts, so whether or not he remembered her, she'd be friendly!

❧ Elias makes brooms so knows most of the quidditch world, aaand Tybalt Kirke is a former Gryff, so friend/quidditch rival for Rufus? Tyb would tease him endlessly about his WW features.

❧ I already threw Jude into your Asha thread, aand my only other WC person is Sarah (who is also from a family of bastard children with an iffy rep) xD

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
(May 14, 2018 – 5:04 PM)Declan Wood Wrote:  I have some things!

For Lucy: @'Finnian Connolly' is a hopeless romantic and has been falling for women left and right. He's a middle class, halfblood not-great-at-his-job healer, so would qualify for the not appropriate to her station hurl. We could toss them in a thread together and see how they get along? I think the easiest scenario would be to have her catch a magical bug, or have a friend who she's visiting have one, and they can get to know each other through that. Let me know what you think!

For Percy: Barnabas Skeeter works at the Ministry and their school years would have overlapped for a bit. He'd mostly an asshat and there was that whole women's dueling thing (more info in his rep + profile), so not sure how Percy would feel about him.

For Rufus: Declan Wood plays for Hogsmeade and has a similar personality type. I think friendly rivalry plus friends outside of quidditch could work?

Te, I love the idea of throwing Lucy and Finnian together. Perhaps once the season is in swing I shall toss a thread up for them?

Percy and Barney could be interesting. I suspect that Percy would tolerate Barney but internally be annoyed by him and the whole women's dueling thing. (He's secretly a women's rights person thanks to his younger sisters) I think I mild toleration from both would be reasonable.

Yes! Love the idea of Declan and Rufus. Would totally be down for a bros night type thread if you were.

(May 14, 2018 – 8:44 PM)Elias Grimstone Wrote:  Porphyria Dempsey might be a potential friend for Nimiane! Though they wouldn't have met at Hogwarts, they are the same age, Phryi's a published poet so they could chat literature, and she would find Nimiane's reclusive life way more mysterious and cool and interesting than Nimiane probably does xD

❧ @"Calliope Riley" is a bit old & not a deb to be a bitch to your debs, buuuut she does like being catty without a cause so I'm offering her up in case any of your girls want to make an enemy of her at an event. She'd be especially derisive to an American, I think xD

Elias Grimstone is also friendly with Quin so may well also know Percy! He was WC during school but is also generally awkward at events/mostly goes for the free food. I don't have many Ministry dudes at the moment but Sarah Townsend is a Welcome Witch there and I think was in the same year/house as him at Hogwarts, so whether or not he remembered her, she'd be friendly!

❧ Elias makes brooms so knows most of the quidditch world, aaand Tybalt Kirke is a former Gryff, so friend/quidditch rival for Rufus? Tyb would tease him endlessly about his WW features.

❧ I already threw Jude into your Asha thread, aand my only other WC person is Sarah (who is also from a family of bastard children with an iffy rep) xD

Love this idea. To clarify, is Porphyria Dempsey thinking of becoming friends when they were both out for seasons or before or since? Additionally I think I shall likely keep Nimmie in Irvingly most of the time with only rare trips to Hogsmeade, would that work for Porphyria?

I'd love to see @"Calliope Riley" and @"Caroline Delaney" develop as enemies.

Elias Grimstone sounds great for Percy since they have similar personalities and are both friends with Quin. Sarah Townsend would be someone Percy would be friendly with since he tends to remember people. More a people watcher than a people person.

Yes and Yes to Rufus and Elias and Tybalt Kirke . Additionally Rufus has a younger brother (Alvin, who is not played yet) who is also just starting as a broommaker so perhaps Elias knows Alvin as a talking point for Rufus? I'd love to have a thread with Ty ribbing Rufus for his WW features. That sounds most excellent.

Thank you by the way, I've been lazy about replying so I shall have to get on that. Sarah could be fun with Asha. Does she hang around the Revs much? Would they already know each other or would we need to do a meet cute?

(May 16, 2018 – 12:10 AM)Sisse Thompsett Wrote:  Love this idea. To clarify, is Porphyria Dempsey thinking of becoming friends when they were both out for seasons or before or since?  Additionally I think I shall likely keep Nimmie in Irvingly most of the time with only rare trips to Hogsmeade, would that work for Porphyria?

Elias Grimstone sounds great for Percy since they have similar personalities and are both friends with Quin. Sarah Townsend would be someone Percy would be friendly with since he tends to remember people. More a people watcher than a people person.

Yes and Yes to Rufus and Elias and Tybalt Kirke . Additionally Rufus has a younger brother (Alvin, who is not played yet) who is also just starting as a broommaker so perhaps Elias knows Alvin as a talking point for Rufus? I'd love to have a thread with Ty ribbing Rufus for his WW features. That sounds most excellent.

Thank you by the way, I've been lazy about replying so I shall have to get on that. Sarah could be fun with Asha. Does she hang around the Revs much? Would they already know each other or would we need to do a meet cute?

❧ Maybe they got to know each other during the season? Porphyria absolutely wouldn't have dropped her when the rumours started going around, so they might have even become better friends when Nimmie's secret was out. And Irvingly is fine, Phyri's in Ireland but she wouldn't mind being the one doing the visiting!
❧ Re: Caroline, works for me xD
❧ Re: Percy, sounds good!
❧ Ah yeah that's great, I'm sure Elias would know of Alvin! And Tybalt would love to xD
❧ Yeah Sarah doesn't know the Revs but she would have come down to London for May Day, so a meet cute there or another time could work!

Just give me a shout with whatever things you wanna do first and which I should start <3

I'm wrapping a bunch of stuff and then I demand a past Bella/Kenton thread so they can butt heads on training matters (even though he's not up there, yet #whoops)

MJ is MAGICAL
(May 18, 2018 – 8:59 PM)Elias Grimstone Wrote:  
(May 16, 2018 – 12:10 AM)Sisse Thompsett Wrote:  Love this idea. To clarify, is Porphyria Dempsey thinking of becoming friends when they were both out for seasons or before or since?  Additionally I think I shall likely keep Nimmie in Irvingly most of the time with only rare trips to Hogsmeade, would that work for Porphyria?

❧ Maybe they got to know each other during the season? Porphyria absolutely wouldn't have dropped her when the rumours started going around, so they might have even become better friends when Nimmie's secret was out. And Irvingly is fine, Phyri's in Ireland but she wouldn't mind being the one doing the visiting!
❧ Re: Caroline, works for me xD
❧ Re: Percy, sounds good!
❧ Ah yeah that's great, I'm sure Elias would know of Alvin! And Tybalt would love to xD
❧ Yeah Sarah doesn't know the Revs but she would have come down to London for May Day, so a meet cute there or another time could work!

Just give me a shout with whatever things you wanna do first and which I should start <3

So sorry for the delay here.

Yes, I could see Porphyria Dempsey and @"Nimiane Bellchant" becoming friends over the Seasons. Perhaps they exchange letters now. I would totally love to have a thread with them but I think we shall have to hold off on that until the Fog clears.

Re: Sarah, just let me know what you are thinking. If it's in London Asha shall be down with it. I have determined he can't apperate.

(May 20, 2018 – 5:39 AM)Bella Scrimgeour Wrote:  I'm wrapping a bunch of stuff and then I demand a past Bella/Kenton thread so they can butt heads on training matters (even though he's not up there, yet #whoops)

Absolutely. Just let me know when you would want that.

(June 19, 2018 – 8:00 PM)Sisse Thompsett Wrote:  So sorry for the delay here.

Yes, I could see Porphyria Dempsey and @"Nimiane Bellchant" becoming friends over the Seasons. Perhaps they exchange letters now. I would totally love to have a thread with them but I think we shall have to hold off on that until the Fog clears.

Re: Sarah, just let me know what you are thinking. If it's in London Asha shall be down with it. I have determined he can't apperate.

Haha no worries! Sarah's kicking around in Hogsmeade during the fog, and yeah you're probably right about fog re: Phyri and Nimiane, but if you like we can start with Phyri sending her some letters in the meantime? Smile

Quote:Haha no worries! Sarah's kicking around in Hogsmeade during the fog, and yeah you're probably right about fog re: Phyri and Nimiane, but if you like we can start with Phyri sending her some letters in the meantime? Smile

Letters sound awesome to me.

Funny thing about Hogsmeade, Asha actually got himself stuck there. Thread?

Letter for you! And oooh yes please Asha thread, maybe awkward pitch darkness fun? Let me know if you want me to start, otherwise feel free~

Oo yes, letter! Nimmie is most pleased.
And sure, if you have time to start it I'd appreciate it.

[Image: vgR1rM.png]
BEE-utiful set!
[Image: bCBJMyB.png]
No probleeeeem!

Kenton Yaxley & Nakaari Mume have been added!
Fog updates have been updated.

Added:
Somersby Fudge, Florence Jewell, Sybille Lukeson, Hudson Woodcroft, Ellsworth Ruskin, Galina

For Lucille:
It would be quite awkward yet entertaining if Regina Lacey and Lucy ended up being friends after everything that has happened with Regina and Bella. Or just some award thread in general. I also have former class mate @"Odette Lécuyer" who would judge her for her relationship with Bella. Katerina Bass was a year above her in school, though both girls were in Hufflepuff. I would love for them to be gal-pals! While they are not a likely pair because of their age, I have Ace Lukeson for hurling opportunities if you wish? I remember their last thread together going well.

For Nimiane:
She has a judgmental cousin who can always judge her. I also have Regina as an Irvingly resident. Perhaps they could get to know each other. I also have Perenelle Flamel, who wouldn't mind chatting with a squib (come chat with the really old lady).

For Percival:
I'd find it entertaining if Felicity tried to set up Percy and Katerina up! While Katerina has a crush on someone else, it would be interesting if a spark came of this pairing. He and Warwick Nott were in the same year, though not likely to be very friendly with one another since Warwick is a purist. I wouldn't mind some awkward threads of them encountering each other again. Ace is one of his co-workers, though not in the same department. Chat at work could happen.

For Rufus:
I think we talked about Ace trying to have Rufus on that other team once Ace begins sponsoring a quidditch team. I'd love to do that - and possibly have Rufus try to bring over other players as well Wink. I also have Goodluck Warbeck, who is a huge quidditch fan. They could chat during summer if you want?

For Caroline:
She would likely be seeing Perenelle around at parties. I'm fairly certain that the Flamel's have been to America at some point, maybe. They are the same age, but I have Ace to hurl at her if you wish. He's not judgmental about class or blood status. I have Odette for all of your judging the American needs. And feel free to have Caroline bug Guinevere about her 'rise from the dead'. I also have Margaret Rawlinson who could be her friend.

For Florence:
She and Guinevere could have been gal pals before the latter disappeared. Friendship reunion? I also have Blossom Spinnakers as another shop owner, even if it is a funeral home. I also have the younger Earth Beck who could use some friends.

For Ellsworth:
Another thread with Jeremiah? Perhaps a thread with Acacia and Chrysanta Ruskin (if Ocean wants). I also have several other students of his, and all the school threads would be fun.

For Asha:
Goodluck's brother is a Rev, and Lucky might end up hanging out with the other Revs at some point or another during summer. Asha is welcome to chat with the tall Hufflepuff. I also have Henrietta Davis for hurling, even though she's not really looking for a husband. I don't know if Asha and Tala got an annulment after the pink letter sender was caught though.

For Galina:
She's just been arrested, so I don't know how many threading opportunities I can offer. I have the Judging Vampires of Hogsmeade vampire via Blossom. Even if found innocent, she might get the cold shoulder from this vampire. I have the judgmental Odette, because she's purist and judging is in her nature.

For Hudson:
I have fellow London residents in Guinevere (was he one of those who rescued her? Let me know!), Earth, Blossom, Margaret, and Ace. Henrietta isn't really looking for love, but if they have a spark, that could be interesting.

For Sisse:
Camille Scrimgeour really wants some new friends, and she would love for Sisse to be one of them! Claire Bénet would also like a friend. She is an adventurous young girl, and making friends with her fellow Gryffindors would be most welcome. I also have Hestia Fairchild for a potential friendship! I also have older students that she could possibly be friends with, but I don't know how comfortable she would be with trying to make friends with older students.

For Somersby:
Ever since last year, @"Acacia Ruskin" and his sister have been friends. Acacia was one of the girls that Holliday had invited over for summer. Until the ban, Acacia and Somersby had been in the same year and they are fellow Ravenclaws. Perhaps Hestia and Somersby could have a thread and we can see if a crush develops Wink.

For Sybille:
All the family threads, always. Other than that, I have Claire as a fellow first year. They could have a thread or two together. Goodluck is an older Hufflepuff, and they could have a few threads if you want. Any other student threads that you might want, let me know!

Magic by Elaine!

@"Acacia Ruskin"
(February 24, 2019 – 9:35 PM)Acacia Ruskin Wrote:  For Lucille:
It would be quite awkward yet entertaining if Regina Lacey and Lucy ended up being friends after everything that has happened with Regina and Bella. Or just some award thread in general. I also have former class mate @"Odette Lécuyer" who would judge her for her relationship with Bella. Katerina Bass was a year above her in school, though both girls were in Hufflepuff. I would love for them to be gal-pals! While they are not a likely pair because of their age, I have Ace Lukeson for hurling opportunities if you wish? I remember their last thread together going well.

For Nimiane:
She has a judgmental cousin who can always judge her. I also have Regina as an Irvingly resident. Perhaps they could get to know each other. I also have Perenelle Flamel, who wouldn't mind chatting with a squib (come chat with the really old lady).

For Percival:
I'd find it entertaining if Felicity tried to set up Percy and Katerina up! While Katerina has a crush on someone else, it would be interesting if a spark came of this pairing. He and Warwick Nott were in the same year, though not likely to be very friendly with one another since Warwick is a purist. I wouldn't mind some awkward threads of them encountering each other again. Ace is one of his co-workers, though not in the same department. Chat at work could happen.

For Rufus:
I think we talked about Ace trying to have Rufus on that other team once Ace begins sponsoring a quidditch team. I'd love to do that - and possibly have Rufus try to bring over other players as well Wink. I also have Goodluck Warbeck, who is a huge quidditch fan. They could chat during summer if you want?

For Caroline:
She would likely be seeing Perenelle around at parties. I'm fairly certain that the Flamel's have been to America at some point, maybe. They are the same age, but I have Ace to hurl at her if you wish. He's not judgmental about class or blood status. I have Odette for all of your judging the American needs. And feel free to have Caroline bug Guinevere about her 'rise from the dead'. I also have Margaret Rawlinson who could be her friend.

For Florence:
She and Guinevere could have been gal pals before the latter disappeared. Friendship reunion? I also have Blossom Spinnakers as another shop owner, even if it is a funeral home. I also have the younger Earth Beck who could use some friends.

For Ellsworth:
Another thread with Jeremiah? Perhaps a thread with Acacia and Chrysanta Ruskin (if Ocean wants). I also have several other students of his, and all the school threads would be fun.

For Asha:
Goodluck's brother is a Rev, and Lucky might end up hanging out with the other Revs at some point or another during summer. Asha is welcome to chat with the tall Hufflepuff. I also have Henrietta Davis for hurling, even though she's not really looking for a husband. I don't know if Asha and Tala got an annulment after the pink letter sender was caught though.

For Galina:
She's just been arrested, so I don't know how many threading opportunities I can offer. I have the Judging Vampires of Hogsmeade vampire via Blossom. Even if found innocent, she might get the cold shoulder from this vampire. I have the judgmental Odette, because she's purist and judging is in her nature.

For Hudson:
I have fellow London residents in Guinevere (was he one of those who rescued her? Let me know!), Earth, Blossom, Margaret, and Ace. Henrietta isn't really looking for love, but if they have a spark, that could be interesting.

For Sisse:
Camille Scrimgeour really wants some new friends, and she would love for Sisse to be one of them! Claire Bénet would also like a friend. She is an adventurous young girl, and making friends with her fellow Gryffindors would be most welcome. I also have Hestia Fairchild for a potential friendship! I also have older students that she could possibly be friends with, but I don't know how comfortable she would be with trying to make friends with older students.

For Somersby:
Ever since last year, @"Acacia Ruskin" and his sister have been friends. Acacia was one of the girls that Holliday had invited over for summer. Until the ban, Acacia and Somersby had been in the same year and they are fellow Ravenclaws. Perhaps Hestia and Somersby could have a thread and we can see if a crush develops Wink.

For Sybille:
All the family threads, always. Other than that, I have Claire as a fellow first year. They could have a thread or two together. Goodluck is an older Hufflepuff, and they could have a few threads if you want. Any other student threads that you might want, let me know!
Holy Guacamole! That’s a lot of plot ideas. I love them! However, with baby due in just a few weeks I’m going to try and limit what I agree to. Some I’d love to take on once I adjust to our new normal.

That being said:

Lucy
Regina & Lucy idea sounds like lots of fun. I’m totally down for the idea of Katerina and Lucy being friends. I did enjoy the Ace thread so totally down for another. Will probably hold off on threads for Lucy until the season opens, but if you are okay waiting until then I’d be happy to do something

Nimiane
Nimmie will likely need Warwick to judge her soon. She’s getting involved in a relationship with an American Ship Captain, I’m sure he’d have something to say to her. As for her and Perenelle, I love the idea of them chatting. Transportation is an issue, but if she had attended season events the past few years my bet is Nimiane may have thought of her as a safe person to talk to and form a friendship that perhaps has Perenelle visiting her? I’m willing to do a Perenelle thread this week if you are game for it.

Percival
Would love to try a Katerina thread once the season starts up.

Rufus
Yes! Once the season is over I am totally down for this. And definitely up for a Goodluck thread in the summer.

Caroline
Yes and yes! Would love to do something when the season starts with Perenelle. As for Margaret, also love this idea. Would they have met this past season or would you like them to meet at an upcoming social event?

Florence
Ooo I like that idea. I have been eying Guineve’s open thread for Flo for a while. Would also highly enjoy a Blossom/Florence shopkeeper thread. Maybe a gossiping about other shops thread? I’m not sure about Earth, but willing to give it a try.

Ellsworth
Always open for threads with Ellsworth, although I am gearing up to run classes for him so I may hold off to see what participation in those are.

Asha
Soooo I’m actually not sure where Asha and Tala are. But once that is figured out I’m happy to try and hurl him at others. He is still married to his first wife (fun fact) but would love to see him actually fall in love. As for Goodluck I’m cool with them running into each other some time this summer.

Galina
Right now I’m holding off on Galina threads since she is apparently embroiled in a lot. Buuut I do have a half idea of Galina admiring Blossom’s business whether or not they get along. Perhaps after the trial Galina might run into Blossom to ask how she does it? It’s been a development idea I’ve had in the back of my mind for Galina for some time. Just hadn’t quite gotten to talking to you about it yet.

Hudson
I would love to have him be the one to rescue Guinevere! Willing to have him run into anyone you would like. He seriously needs threads and I’m willing to do those in the next few weeks. Any preference who first?

Sisse
I may have already assumed that Camille and Sisse were friends (whoops!) and could definitely see her getting along with Claire. She does have an older 5th year brother so I could see her knowing some of the older students.

Somersby
Definitely open to this option. Especially since Acacia is crushing on his BFF. Just saying.

Sybille
For right now I’m good with family threads. But won’t rule out student threads in the future once things calm down for me a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version