Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Lyra's Reveal
Hi Friends! I need some assistance for an upcoming plot point. Basically, Lyra needs to be ousted as a vampire after her return to Hogsmeade, and I'm looking for someone who would be up for one high-paced thread in order to establish that she's been recognized. Potential for more threads down the line if the dynamic is interesting enough.

My desires in order of preference:
— Her baby daddy or savior from back in the day; ads for both can be found on the Needs tab of my networking. The former could have any reason for freaking out about seeing her again, since she's dead, and may or may not realize she's a vampire now, depending on how the thread goes. The latter would already know she's a vampire, so would have to have some good reason for following up (ie. they told her previously that they wouldn't report her if she left the country, or something).

— A former school friend; most likely to be an UC or MC girl in the graduating class of '83, plus/minus a few years. Whether they actually got along well or were more of the Mean Girls style backstabbing friends is open to discussion.

— A Van Helsing who is involved enough in the shady vampire hunting side of the family to want to track down who that strange vampire they saw could have been.

— A family friend/acquaintance of either Darcy or Bennet's.

— An enemy of either Darcy or Bennet's (former is more likely for political reasons) who might want to use her reappearance to "spin" things against the Potter fam/Darcy's legacy in some fashion.

— Other ideas that you all can supply me.

I am only looking for existing, currently active characters. I don't have a timeline for this other than "soonish."

Violetta Lestrange is an UCPB former Slytherin who graduated in '83 and could use some ~stuff!

MJ is MAGICAL
Ligeia Baudelaire graduated in '83  and could'possibly be Lyra's friend/ backstabbing friend

I would like a Lyra/Elsbeth thread at some point, however that fits into your plot needs is fine with me. xD

I put a thread up, for either Violetta or Ligeia — either seems like a good candidate!

And I totally want a thread with Elsbeth, maybe after I wrap up this one and her reveal is public knowledge? I didn't think she'd be the sort to run and tell anyone at the Ministry since last time she went for a hitman instead, so probably not the best choice for the initial thread xD

View a Printable Version