Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
June 17, 1892 - Poppy Dashwood's Debut, in Surrey
You can't remark upon what you don't know!

Are YOU attending the Poppy's Debut in Surrey on June 17th? Feel free to drop thread links here for the perusal of other guests! Be sure to state whether your thread is open or private, and feel free to provide a little summary for completed threads!

PSA: I - Fox - want to stalk ALL the threads and also partake in ALL the threads at this event because I'm sooo excited about it. This is the major event of my year so hit me up if anyone wants anything to do with Poppy, Basil, Oli, or - maybe - Vince! (Sorry Algae didn't make the cut, lol.)

The following 2 users Like Poppy Dashwood's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Juniper Edevane

© Fox
My stalking/participation has found the following:

- Ball Opening
- tardiness
- Some spying
- gossiping gentlemen?
- shoe shennanigans

© Fox
In attendance
Desiderius Morgan - he has an open
Aristide Selwyn
Richard Gladstone - Is conversing with Victoire Malfoy & also Poppy

Perhaps more but those for sure. Likely will have an open for each of them up eventually.

The following 1 user Likes Clarissa Cosgrove's post:
   Poppy Dashwood

set by Lady!

Ginny and Natsuko are there husband hunting and open for threads. 

Thaddeus is there too

Probably most of my UC folks to be fair.

Def open for threads.

The following 1 user Likes Madeleine Backus's post:
   Poppy Dashwood

[Image: IqdY1tT.png]
Look what MJ did!!
Malcorvus Flint will make an appearance.

The following 1 user Likes Walter Staghart's post:
   Poppy Dashwood

June might die and haunt the estate

The following 1 user Likes Juniper Edevane's post:
   Poppy Dashwood

[Image: Ts48j1U.png]

(June 18, 2022 – 10:33 PM)Madeleine Backus Wrote:  Ginny and Natsuko are there husband hunting and open for threads. 

Thaddeus is there too

Probably most of my UC folks to be fair.

Def open for threads.

DANTE! Poppy wants to do an introduction for Atticus Foxwood and Natsuko at her ball! Can we start this one?

Also, Poppy is open for any/ALL your other babies~

The following 1 user Likes Poppy Dashwood's post:
   Atticus Foxwood

© Fox
YES! Lets make that happen! Natsuko is very curious about the gent at the centre of all of this!

The following 1 user Likes Natsuko Foxwood's post:
   Poppy Dashwood

[Image: 1h84GbB.jpg]
Gin made something stunning

Angelique is in attendance with her husband.

The following 1 user Likes Angelique Parkinson's post:
   Basil Foxwood

[Image: 9R7Kxv.jpg]
beauty by lady
@"Natsuko Mountbatton" /Atticus Foxwood - Hopefully he'll make a better impression on her than he has Estelle so far... Poppy is so annoyed he brought Merlin to contaminate her food and I'm sure Georgiana is chasing him around with a broom lol. (Or making a servant catch him.)

(June 21, 2022 – 3:27 AM)Basil Foxwood Wrote:  @"Natsuko Mountbatton" /Atticus Foxwood - Hopefully he'll make a better impression on her than he has Estelle so far... Poppy is so annoyed he brought Merlin to contaminate her food and I'm sure Georgiana is chasing him around with a broom lol. (Or making a servant catch him.)

He’s a proud dad ok ? (IDK why he brought Merlin. Honestly? Probably flustered and force of habit. But the thought makes me laugh, sooo.)

The following 1 user Likes Atticus Foxwood's post:
   Basil Foxwood

[Image: cBAJGlb.png]
- more snooping
- poppy hurling open!

© Fox

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version