Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Kit's Marriage Mart 2023
kit's marriage mart 2023

This branch of my networking is specifically for the interests of hurling my characters and gaining potential suitors and suitresses for them. Please do note that I generally gravitate more towards less conventional ways of forming a connection as well as enjoying meet-cutes in general. Also as a general note, I am almost always open for scandal though it depends on both situation and character as some are adopts so I can't go too wild.

For non-hurling plots & connections (including affair hurling for people not included here, hehehe), please hit up my regular networking thread.
updated: june 28, 2023

—The 7 below are my higher priority hurls that I would like to see married off within the next year or two.—
Male Presenting
Female Presenting
Josiah Rohwling Clarissa Cosgrove
Kentigern MacFusty Loretta Browne
Pablo Medina Lycoris Dempsey
Richard Gladstone --

hit the show spoiler to view section
❧ MALE-PRESENTING ❧
Upper Class (5)
Show
Middle Class (6)
Show
Working Class (3)
Show
❧ FEMALE-PRESENTING ❧
Upper Class (5)
Show
Middle Class (2)
Show

The following 4 users Like Tycho Dodonus's post:
   Christabel Daphnel, Elsie Kirke, Imane Tuttle, Olixander Blackwood

This is probably a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to see what would happen--I potentially have Fiona Little for Kentigern? She tends toward being anxious, but she's also a caretaker-type through and through.

(June 28, 2023 – 9:07 PM)Henry Berkwood Wrote:  This is probably a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to see what would happen--I potentially have Fiona Little for Kentigern? She tends toward being anxious, but she's also a caretaker-type through and through.
The height difference is glorious, where are her haunts? Where is a good place for them to have a meaty run in?

(June 30, 2023 – 2:12 AM)Tycho Dodonus Wrote:  
(June 28, 2023 – 9:07 PM)Henry Berkwood Wrote:  This is probably a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to see what would happen--I potentially have Fiona Little for Kentigern? She tends toward being anxious, but she's also a caretaker-type through and through.
The height difference is glorious, where are her haunts? Where is a good place for them to have a meaty run in?

She lives in London during school holidays, so there most likely or she probably takes regular day trips to Hogsmeade!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version