Chat
Cbox
Charming
Did you know?

Victorians could hire 'professional mourners' to attend their loved one's funeral. These people would partake in the procession and were not allowed to speak, just look awfully sad! — Rune

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Kristoffer was going to be great at this, because he was great at everything. Also his memory was greater than everyone else's, because he bet no one else had ever lost their virginity somewhere exotic like Morocco. Hell, he bet no one else had even lost their virginity. Inexperienced losers.

Kristoffer Lestrange in Shining, Shimmering Splendour

— Nominate a quote —
7 Deadly Sins

Complete seven threads, one where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Weath, Gluttony, and Greed. Each thread should be at least ten posts, with at least three being your own. Character accounts can be combined.

<
>

Bee's Neglected Children
Open 
Player Name Bee

SHIP SHEET OF LOVE
aka how my peeps get along with yours, please let me know what to add!

4.25 | IT IS DONE. Please hit me up, I may be slow but I definitely want to start branching out! ♥ I'm flexible, please hit me up and I will try to work with you as best I can!

Shipping
Entrepreneur
--
Slytherin Alumnus 1873
--
Married
--
Charismatic
--
Arrogant
--
8 Rep

Leon Lupin

Leon is a UCPB second son who married his wife to help out a friend. There is zero affection in his marriage and both he and his wife quietly pursue extramarital affairs. So Leon is looking for a mistress likely younger, early 20s, and honestly the more scandalous the better.

He could also use some friends in the late 20s, early 30s range and also  UCPB, though MCPB or UCHB are fine by him. He hangs out with Thom Pettigrew and August Echelon-Arnost most frequently.

Business connections also welcome; shady or straight-laced both welcome, the family owns a large shipping company out of Aberdeen.

Debutante
--
Hufflepuff Alumna 1887
--
Unattached
--
Clever
--
Shy
--
9 Rep

Nora Abercrombie

Nora is a recent graduate approaching her second season. She needs friends, likely other UCPB ladies of good standing, but UCHBs from school welcome too. Nora especially needs ladies who are more outgoing to help bring her out of her shell at social events.

She's got a ~plot afoot, but I'm always done for added romance drama and the gentleman in question should be UCPB 26+ and able to pull her out of her shell a little bit

Lestranges et all, please get at me for interactions.

Asst. Head
Creature-Induced Injuries
St. Mungo's
--
Slytherin Alumnus 1869
--
Unattached
--
Confident
--
Realist
--
9 Rep

Sydney Podmore

Dude needs bros, like bad. Gentlemen around his age, friends from school, other hospital staff, dude needs guy friends. He's got ~lady drama happening, which is why he could use bros.

Friends of Virginia Carmichael welcome for hilarious interactions in regards to their tentative ~thing, though Syd has no idea what or if she ever says anything about him, it would be funny to have people all up in his business.

Also co-workers; do you work for him, with him, above him? Get at me.

Housewife
Embroideress for Hire
--
Hufflepuff Alumna 1881
--
Married
--
Social
--
Insecure
--
9 Rep

Adella Calendar

Two years into her marriage and no babies this is a travesty! Adella could use female friends from school or other MC ladies who are also married and can talk her off a ledge where this is concerned. She is otherwise very outgoing and could reasonably befriend a wide variety of people.

She used to be an embroideress for House of Lytton and can still be commissioned privately for special projects. She sometimes helps out with the books at the Beautiful Beast Boutique so you may see her there as well! Regulars of the shop are probably familiar with both Adella and her husband, Philip Calendar who now owns the place!  

Director of
Hogsmeade Hospital
--
Hufflepuff Alumnus 1868
--
Unattached
--
Workaholic
--
Awkward
--
8 Rep

Baxter Keene

New to his position as Hospital Director, Baxter is fairly young for the position. Looking to interact with co-workers; do you think he was a poor choice? Jealous? Get at me. He's a very easy-going kind of guy, but certainly getting the job done. Department Heads and AHs please approach him with all the things, keep him busy.

Bax always needs bros; he's got a small tight-knit group of friends, but one is recently married, another has been missing for a while and frankly Ari isn't all that good at assisting with the ladies either ;). MC Gents around his age and of a similar disposition welcome!

Ladies; Bax is kind of emotionally hung up on Odira Potter and is starting to take steps to go that way, but I'm all about road blocks.

Trelawneys hi, he broke an engagement with Miriam, please make his life miserable.

Junior Librarian Crowdy Memoiral Library
--
Gryffindor Alumna 1884
--
"Complicated"
--
Compassionate
--
Introverted
--
8 Rep

Elsie Beauregard

Elsie doesn't need anything really, but I am always down for some added boy drama, particularly if this gentleman is an "ideal" catch for her! Her mum is actively looking for somebody to hitch her to despite her efforts to become a spinster.

Established MC gents, likely 27+ who are patient with her or otherwise kind to her will probably slowly earn her trust, though she is emotionally unavailable and head over heels in love with her best friend Tybalt Kirke, it would be hella fun to see how it goes. #dramallama

She's also looking for an Animagus tutor to help her learn the ins and outs of becoming one. She's easily found at the library lost among the stacks.

Beast Division
Employee
--
Hufflepuff Alumnus 1880
--
Unattached
--
Optimistic
--
Immature
--
10 Rep

Eugene Scamander

Biggest of my retcons, Eugene is now a younger unattached gent approaching the time where he could start thinking about a wife. First of all, dude needs friends! School friends, other MC dudes around his age who like to have a good time outside of work and are fairly social.

Co-workers; Eugene is good at his job and he really enjoys it, other MoM employees get at me for laughs.

Ladies; Eugene is almost of an age where is established enough to start thinking about taking a wife. He's the only son, and will inherit quite a bit for the MC, but he's still a little immature on this front. There are canon requirements; pureblood, but MC or lower UC are fine, we can discuss particulars if we get that far. He's charismatic and flirtatious, so he's probably a known flirt and it's fine by him!

Broom Regulatory
Office Employee
--
Hufflepuff Alumnus 1876
--
Married
--
Confident
--
Easy-going
--
6 Rep

Everett Grimm

Ev's low rep comes from being a bit of a slacker post-graduation and then taking in two "bastard" babies, though neither one are biologically his. They will never know that however as neither of their mother's stepped up to take care of them. He is now happily married to @'Grace Grimm' and they've added t their large brood.

Very much a quidditch enthusiast, Ev now works in the Broom Regulatory Office and could use some other MoM coworkers around his age to hang about with. Generally he could use more bros who don't mind his past, friends from school or anyone in the quidditch sphere as he played in school.

Not open for romance, good luck getting between him and his wife; they've almost got a full quidditch team for a reason.  

Debutante
--
Gryffindor Alumna 1885
--
Unattached
--
Loyal
--
Stubborn
--
9 Rep

February Lynch

A young-ish debutante working independently on becoming an animagus, February is very much a quidditch enthusiast as her twin played professionally before his disappearance. Though he is now home, things are still a little tumultuous in her life.

Friends from school would be lovely, other MC ladies who are doing the deb thing most likely, though it's not Febby's favorite thing. She's an avid reader and into transfiguration, so anybody who's also into those things would be great!

Romance, not gonna lie, she has a thing for quidditch boys and can be a bit of a flirt in that respect. That said, she does know what she's talking about in regards to the sport so be prepared for some debates. Gents should likely be MC, 26+ and established enough to take a wife for serious hurling, but also totally down for harmless (or not so harmless) flirting!

Apprentice
Herbologist
--
Gryffindor Alumna 1886
--
Unattached
--
Outgoing
--
Loud
--
8 Rep

Gemma Simpson

Gemma's a Gryffindor through and through. Most everybody in her family has gone into healing or quidditch, Gemma showed an aptitude for the latter, but fell short in the former, so she settled for becoming a herbologist, which she is insanely good at for someone with the attention span of a gnat.

Friends will likely be from school, which is a place she flourished socially, if not academically. Would love for her to catch up with old classmates from school by letter or run-in.

Romance is a department foreign to Gemma as she's never ever showed any inclination toward anyone, though she has started to wonder about Alfred Clearwater lately after a mistletoe mishap around Christmas. Gents would be MC and 25+, and must impress her father, who was formerly the director of Hogsmeade Hospital. Must be okay with her keeping her occupation.

Magical Bugs
Healer, St. Mungo's
--
Ravenclaw Alumna 1880
--
Unattached
--
Driven
--
Romantic
--
8 Rep

Nathalie Jennings

Girl has had a tough time with love. Her first fiance disappeared without a trace; her second ran away with his own butler and frankly she's afraid to try for a third round and so she threw h herself into healing headfirst without looking back. It's her one true passion so I'd like to see how she gets along with her co-workers at St. Mungo's! Magical Bugs isn't the most exciting ward, but she would never leave.

Friends are other MC working ladies or friends from school that don't mind that she's muggleborn with muggle siblings. She's fairly social, though a little reserved in most social settings because of her track record and the fact that she's not really ready to put herself back out there. Still she enjoys the company of like-minded people

Closed for romance plots at the moment as she's soon to enter a drama fest, but I will never say no to hurling threads to see where they go!

Muggle Liaison
Employee
--
Hufflepuff Alumnus 1884
--
Unattached
--
Humble
--
Responsible
--
8 Rep

Nemo Fisk

Nemo is a sweet, sweet summer child. He likes to believe the best in people and frequently goes out of his way to help those around him. He comes from a large family of ten kids and though he's close to the youngest, he hardly acts like it. More of a middle child he's pretty easy to get along with, once you coax him out of his shell. Friends are likely to be others around his age, probably guys, but not strictly. He could use an outgoing friend or two to really get him to be a little more social.

Former crush; there is a young lady from school 0-2 years younger than him, who he fancied and still carries a torch for. She's probably quite vibrant and everything he wishes he could be. He was very much in the friend zone and good with it, pining from afar. I do still like to torture him however, and would love run-ins to torment him.

Co-workers anyone from the ministry welcome! His job is probably not valued by a lot of others, but he loves it and is good at it, so it would be great to have either positive or negative interactions at the MoM.

Proprietor
Honeyduke's
Sweet Shop
--
Hufflepuff Alumnus 1875
--
Unattached
--
Creative
--
Disorganized
--
8 Rep

Quincey Honeyduke

A very successful businessman mostly by sheer luck, Quin lives and breathes sweets. He's at the shop before dawn and there until clean up is done. He's a charms genius with a sense of humor and many of his candies have a twist to them. Patrons who frequent the shop will know him and he will likely return the favor; he's always there. Please say hi!

Friends, dude could use more bros around his age/station to hang out with. Badly.

Ladies; please get at me. He really needs to think about settling down soon-ish. Serious inquiries would be MC, maybe upper WC and more likely a little direct as Quin is oblivious. He's really, just not paying attention, though is currently getting help  from Ophelia Devine as a pet project of sorts, so she's a potential connection! Also not serious hurls welcome too, you know I love my drama.

Gringotts
Cursebreaker
--
Ravenclaw Alumna 1884
--
Unattched
--
Independent
--
Feisty
--
5 Rep

Angie Swan

Angie is a bit of a hot mess. She's had a rough year, losing her best friend to murder, and another to the fallout and emotional distress caused by it. Hot mess. Former UCPB, disowned to live her life the way she wants.

She's headed out on the expedition of J. Alfred Darrow, so if you're part of that let's interact, because Angie is super capable and no shy about telling a bunch of dudes to suck her hypothetical dick if they try to say otherwise.

Friends; other WC ladies of questionable reputations welcome; she's a hardworking, independent gal who lives with Souri Corcoran in London, but could use some other ladies around her age/station to hang out with.

Lovers; I hate that term, but it's basically what she thinks them to be. She's been entangled with Reuben Crouch on and off in a no-strings-attached kind of fling, but that's not exclusive by any means. Gents are likely WC or lower MC who are just looking for fun because that's all she's in it for (I however am so open to emotional attachments for lolz).

Avian
Magizoologist
--
Ilvermorny
Thunderbird Alumna 1883
--
"Complicated"
--
Hardworking
--
Brash
--
8 Rep

Eavan MacKay

A transplant from America, Eva is a rather outgoing, independent girl. She lives in Irvingly with her cousins and works at the Podmore Zoo.

Romantically she's entangled with Fletcher Langley but drama me please.

Friends would likely be other independent WC ladies around her age, co-workers or anyone in the field really!

Girl desperately needs her dad for drama plots. He can be temporary or permanent!

Waitress at
The Leaky Cauldron
--
Hufflepuff Dropout 1878
(Would have been 1880)
--
Unattached
--
Headstrong
--
Sassy
--
4 Rep

Eileen Buchanan

Eileen is the "Eponine" of the "Revs" group of political activists; so if you're involved, get at me. She hangs out at the cafe the rest of them do, but is not nearly as politically outspoken as the rest. Basically she goes to keep and eye on Kieran.

As for romance, Eileen has a thing for Simeon Graves but let's be real, you know me and my love of drama.

Friends would likely be Revs-adjacent or other low-rep, WC ladies who can stand her sass and constant grump. Regulars of TLC also welcome, treat her right she'll be good to you, make her miserable and she give it back tenfold. Watch out for flying shoes.

Housewife
Sometimes Seamstress
--
Gryffindor Alumna 1881
--
Married
--
Honest
--
Sarcastic
--
7 Rep

Ruth Lockhart

Rue is very happily married to Magnus Lockhart though she isn't quite as much in love with her housewife status. Rue is a seamstress by appointment and works out of her home with her mother's help and guidance. It's definitely NOT what she wanted to do with her life, but she'll do anything to bring in a little extra income. She's quite handy and quick to learn and despite her original plans in life, she wouldn't change a thing.

Friends other WC ladies around her age; other MOMS with young kids. Rue suffered a tragic miscarriage a year ago and could use other women to kind of bond with to move forward. The Lockharts were previously MC but dropped after Lock went back to playing quidditch. She's fine with it as that's how she grew up, but she does stress over money a little more than she wants to.

Quidditch peeps her husband plays professionally and her brother is a broommaker, it's all around her all the time and she follows the sport on her own time. She'll likely know of current players and others involved in the sport.

Seventh Year
Ravenclaw
--
Graduating 1888
--
Unattached
--
Spacey
--
Mellow
--
8 Rep

Daffodil Potts

Daffy was born in the wrong era. A hippie at heart, she's in love with all things plants and herbology. She can often be found in the greenhouses at school.

She's got a few friends, but is super friendly so I feel like she should have more? She's the least judgmental person ever and is currently she's friends with Hope Crawford, Katherine Midford and Rebecca Grey but would likely have more in the MC/WC range +/- 2ish years of her in school.

Romance: Daff's the kind of girl who falls for a person without much regard to anything but personality. She doesn't really realize she's harboring a little crush on Hope, but she's also a space cadet so who knows how long that will last. So guys/gals who capture her interest or share similar interests please get at me.

With graduation looming she'll be working a the family florist in Hogsmeade so patrons of The Florist Potts please get at me!

First Year
Gryffindor
--
Graduating 1894
--
Unattached
--
Adventurous
--
Brash
--
8 Rep

Sloane Bixby

Born into a quidditch family, Sloane is the youngest in a brood full of boys. Her father coaches quidditch professionally, her mother works in the DMGaS, her brother Rufus Bixby plays professionally and her other brother is an apprentice broommaker. They are all about the sport.

Friends/Classmates; Outgoing and social, Sloane is not overly academic, but she does make up for that with hard work when she finds the subject interesting. She's likely annoying to some of her more proper classmates, but she's close with Sisse Thompsett and Calla Potts and probably has a wide network of acquaintances. Classes that are messy and practical are her favorites. Please get at me if you think your student would get along OR clash with her because I would enjoy either!

She tried out for the house team but didn't make it this year so she's joined club quidditch, exploding snap and flying club. Sloane is absolutely determined to make the team next year and works hard in her down time to practice so is often found on the pitch practicing!

Hogwarts
Headmaster
--
Slytherin Alumnus 1866
--
Married
--
Career-driven
--
Purist
--
10 Rep

Phineas Black

Phineas doesn't really do friends per ce, but he could use some like-minded, UCPB men around his age to bitch about life with.

He's grumpy af and hard to find outside his office, but I really would like student interactions because hi, I live to torture him and he would really, really dislike having to actually interact with the children in his charge. Hogwarts staff interactions as well please!

I'm also open to an emotional affair. Said lady would likely be early-mid 20s and unlike Ursula in every way. UCPB a must, but other than that largely open for the right person!

Hogwarts
Herbology Professor
--
Hufflepuff Alumnus 1875
--
Unattached
--
Nerdy
--
Scatterbrained
--
8 Rep

Mason Skeeter

The only child of a formidable widow, Mason has always had a strong female influence in his life. He fell in love with herbology at school and it quickly became his passion in life and has led him on lots of adventures before he came back to Hogsmeade to settle down at the school.

Friends; broooos around his age/from school/MC working men who are more social than he is to pull him out of his shell.

Ladies; MC (possibly WC) ladies who are younger than he is (as long as he never had them as a student), can get past his nerdy and awkward tendencies. Pretty open.

Students do you love his class? Hate it? Need help in it? Get at meeee.

“What if I loved all these what ifs away?”

deep quote code by Soph ♥
WOOPY AND PHINEAS. WHEN AND WHERE
[-] The following 1 user Likes Woopy's post:
   Elsie Beauregard
(Yesterday – 1:23 AM)Woopy Wrote: WOOPY AND PHINEAS. WHEN AND WHERE

In the corridor with a candlestick...really though Woopy being in his office would delight me as much as it would annoy Phinface!

“What if I loved all these what ifs away?”

deep quote code by Soph ♥