Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Character faces can be temporarily locked. You can "immortalize" yours for 3 months at 75 posts, and 6 months at 200! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Cosmo Zabini for Calliope Riley.
Attractive young wives really are a rich man's prerogative...
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
See your character from sorting through graduation by completing at least one post each year (10+ posts, 3+ yours) and participating in the initial sorting ceremony.
>
<

Bee's Neglected Children
Open 
Player Name Bee

SHIP SHEET OF LOVE
aka how my peeps get along with yours, please let me know what to add!

08.21 | UPDATED

MISSING ENTRIES BUT STILL NEED LOVE

@Tyr Fraser  incoming 6th year Slytherin Keeper, and yes one of those Frasers.

and @Jack Collins CoMC prof, widower and general good guy, do you take his class, do you have an MC lady to hurl at him?

both need new threads so GET AT ME

Thanks for the codes Lynn! ♥

Wimbourne Sponsor
--
Gryffindor Alumnus 1877
--
Unattached
--
Flirtatious
--
Flaky
--
9 Rep

@Beckett Longbottom

Bros: Becks is a dude's dude. Growing up surrounded by sisters left him without a lot of guy friends until he went to Hogwarts! Likely other UC gents around his age as he's not purist really, or upper MC guys as well. Also former quidditch players from school (70-77) and professional teams (77-85) where he played on the Cannons.

Ladies: Becks is a total flirt, but respect for women was practically beaten into him in his youth, so he's very careful about just how flirtatious he gets. That said, he's going to be 30 within the year and probably should start looking to settle down ish.

Asst. Head
Creature-Induced Injuries
St. Mungo's
--
Slytherin Alumnus 1869
--
Unattached
--
Confident
--
Realist
--
9 Rep

@Sydney Podmore

Dude needs bros, like bad. Gentlemen around his age, friends from school, other hospital staff, dude needs guy friends. He's got ~lady drama happening, which is why he could use bros.

Friends of @Virginia Carmichael welcome for hilarious interactions in regards to their tentative ~thing, though Syd has no idea what or if she ever says anything about him, it would be funny to have people all up in his business.

Also co-workers; do you work for him, with him, above him? Get at me.

Director of
Hogsmeade Hospital
--
Hufflepuff Alumnus 1868
--
Married
--
Workaholic
--
Awkward
--
8 Rep

@Baxter Keene

New to his position as Hospital Director, Baxter is fairly young for the position. Looking to interact with co-workers; do you think he was a poor choice? Jealous? Get at me. He's a very easy-going kind of guy, but certainly getting the job done. Department Heads and AHs please approach him with all the things, keep him busy.

Bax always needs bros; he's got a small tight-knit group of friends, but one is recently married, another has been missing for a while and frankly Ari isn't all that good at assisting with the ladies either ;). MC Gents around his age and of a similar disposition welcome!

Trelawneys hi, he broke an engagement with Miriam, please make his life miserable.

Librarian @ Crowdy
Memoiral Library
--
Gryffindor Alumna 1884
--
So Complicated
--
Compassionate
--
Introverted
--
8 Rep

@Elsie Beauregard

Elsie can always use fellow nerd friends. Her romantic life is so damn complicated it would make a great book. In love with her Hogwarts sweetheart, but not in a place to marry him; being sought by an appropriate gent whom she is fond of, but not in love with. It's so good. So good.

She's also looking for an Animagus tutor to help her learn the ins and outs of becoming one. She's easily found at the library lost among the stacks.

Beast Division
Employee
--
Hufflepuff Alumnus 1880
--
Married
--
Optimistic
--
Immature
--
10 Rep

@Eugene Scamander

First of all, dude needs friends! School friends, other MC dudes around his age who like to have a good time outside of work and are fairly social.

Co-workers; Eugene is good at his job and he really enjoys it, other MoM employees get at me for laughs.

Ladies; Eugene got accidentally married in the 1888 Pink Letter Scandal and WHOOPS a baby resulted from it. It's a clusterfuck, it's awkward, and I love it. Please make it more awkward.

Housewife
--
Gryffindor Alumna 1885
--
Married
--
Loyal
--
Stubborn
--
6 Rep

@February Umbridge

A recent staple in both WW and the DP for her "misadventures" Febby's been connected to @Edric Umbridge since June for a variety of reasons. Most recently the pair eloped (a little ahead of their own schedule, though it was the plan!) due to the Amortentia Letter Scandal. Now they're navigating married life and the drama surrounding their sudden marriage.

Antagonists -thanks to her recent elopement, Febby's probably not overly welcome in some more polite circles. I would love for a few society ladies to give her a tough time, especially if they're ministry wives. Considering Edric's position, there's bound to be some tension.

Additionally, we have needs in both lonely plots and wanteds! Please play our highly disapproving parents!

Proprietor
Honeyduke's
Sweet Shop
--
Hufflepuff Alumnus 1875
--
Unattached
--
Creative
--
Disorganized
--
8 Rep

@Quincey Honeyduke

A very successful businessman mostly by sheer luck, Quin lives and breathes sweets. He's at the shop before dawn and there until clean up is done. He's a charms genius with a sense of humor and many of his candies have a twist to them. His shop was demolished in June of 1888 by a troll in the fog and will reopen this October!

Patrons who frequent the shop will know him and he will likely return the favor; he's always there. Please say hi!

Friends, dude could use more bros around his age/station to hang out with. Badly.

Ladies; he really needs to think about settling down soon-ish. He's sort-of currently involved with @Felicity Adlard, but you know I love my drama.

Herbologist
--
Ravenclaw Dropout
--
Complicated
--
Vivacious
--
Quirky
--
6 Rep

@Tala Moreno

Tala is a product of an independent mother and a hardworking father. Unafraid to go after what she wants in life, she's also pretty realistic about her slot in life. However she really enjoys her work and specializes in wand wood trees.

Friends; working girls; friends from school; Revs adjacent peeps like her.

Romance; Tal's has had her fair share of that in the last year it's been a MESS. She got caught up in the Pink Letter Scandal and married a friend by accident. However, she was already engaged at the time to Gervaise Ollivander and things kind of fell apart around her as she tried to get the marriage annulled. She's in limbo right now, woefully single and miffed about it.

Avian
Magizoologist
--
Ilvermorny
Thunderbird Alumna 1883
--
"Complicated"
--
Hardworking
--
Brash
--
8 Rep

@Eavan MacKay

A transplant from America, Eva is a rather outgoing, independent girl. She lives in Irvingly with her cousins and works at the Podmore Zoo.

Romantically she's entangled with @Fletcher Langley but drama me please.

Friends would likely be other independent WC ladies around her age, co-workers or anyone in the field really!

Second Year
Gryffindor
Seeker
Metamorphmagus
--
Graduating 1894
--
Adventurous
--
Brash
--
8 Rep

@Sloane Bixby

Born into a quidditch family, Sloane is the youngest in a brood full of boys. Her father coaches quidditch professionally, her mother works in the DMGaS, her brother @Rufus Bixby plays professionally and her other brother is an apprentice broommaker. They are all about the sport.

Friends/Classmates; Outgoing and social, Sloane is not overly academic, but she does make up for that with hard work when she finds the subject interesting. She's likely annoying to some of her more proper classmates, but she's close with @Sisse Thompsett and @Calla Potts and probably has a wide network of acquaintances. Classes that are messy and practical are her favorites. Please get at me if you think your student would get along OR clash with her because I would enjoy either!

She tried out for the house team but didn't make it this year so she's joined club quidditch, exploding snap and flying club. Sloane is absolutely determined to make the team next year and works hard in her down time to practice so is often found on the pitch practicing!

Hogwarts
Headmaster
--
Slytherin Alumnus 1866
--
Married
--
Career-driven
--
Purist
--
10 Rep

@Phineas Black

Phineas doesn't really do friends per ce, but he could use some like-minded, UCPB men around his age to bitch about life with.

He's grumpy af and hard to find outside his office, but I really would like student interactions because hi, I live to torture him and he would really, really dislike having to actually interact with the children in his charge. Hogwarts staff interactions as well please!

I'm also open to an emotional affair. Said lady would likely be early-mid 20s and unlike Ursula in every way. UCPB a must, but other than that largely open for the right person!

Hogwarts
Herbology Professor
--
Hufflepuff Alumnus 1875
--
Unattached
--
Nerdy
--
Scatterbrained
--
8 Rep

@Mason Skeeter

The only child of a formidable widow, Mason has always had a strong female influence in his life. He fell in love with herbology at school and it quickly became his passion in life and has led him on lots of adventures before he came back to Hogsmeade to settle down at the school.

Friends; broooos around his age/from school/MC working men who are more social than he is to pull him out of his shell.

Ladies; MC (possibly WC) ladies who are younger than he is (as long as he never had them as a student), can get past his nerdy and awkward tendencies. Pretty open.

Students do you love his class? Hate it? Need help in it? Get at meeee.

[Image: bk9GUs.png]
UPDATE FOR THE MO

Just missing @Tyr Fraser incoming 6th year Slytherin Keeper, and yes one of those Frasers.

and @Jack Collins CoMC prof, widower and general good guy, do you take his class, do you have an MC lady to hurl at him?

both need new threads so GET AT ME

FANCY SOME SUMMERTIME FRASER FATHER/SON BONDING? Tyr might not necessarily enjoy it but Ewart sure will xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Elsie Beauregard

(August 1, 2019 – 1:07 AM)Elias Grimstone Wrote: FANCY SOME SUMMERTIME FRASER FATHER/SON BONDING? Tyr might not necessarily enjoy it but Ewart sure will xD

I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THIS IN MY LIFE UNTIL JUST NOW BUT BOY DO I NEED IT
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elsie Beauregard's post:
   Elias Grimstone

Yaaaaay I can add to my list hopefully for in the next couple days - or if he still needs saving feel free to start something, even if Tyr's just minding his own business to begin with xD - just lmk either way >D
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Elsie Beauregard

(August 1, 2019 – 1:30 AM)Elias Grimstone Wrote: Yaaaaay I can add to my list hopefully for in the next couple days - or if he still needs saving feel free to start something, even if Tyr's just minding his own business to begin with xD - just lmk either way >D

He's good, you'll likely get there before I will! <3
   Elias Grimstone

Heyooo, Bee! How's it going? :) I've Eve, recently joined the site and I'm here to throw my only character (so far) your way. I should have a few more characters later that I already had some ideas for plots while reading about yours, if you ever want to discuss it (but I'll show up again in a week or so xP).

@Irene Fudge is a 4th Year Slytherin who's much too worried about her reputation/status, given she's a middle-class witch who wishes for more. She's sweet, good-hearted and ambitious, but also proud, prejudiced and self-centered. Her favorite subject is Herbology, as well as Care for Magical Creatures. Doesn't do so great with DADA. She also fears both flying and quidditch, which she finds suits her 'proper' manners.

First of all, Irene gave a little squeal when I opened Mason's profile and found out he's the Herbology Professor. She loved his subject since before going to school and has been an applied student. I believe she's part of the Herbology Club for as long as Hogwarts staff would let her. Not sure if she'd ever need help, but could she have some Herbology-related projects on the side, with him helping her? I'm trying to come up with a good enough reason for a thread that she'd go talk to him privately (maybe he has somebody call her instead? did really well on a class or something?).

About Ty, I realize he's not among the others but I would love to plot with him as well. He's only a year older than Irene and belongs to the same house, so I wonder if they might be friends? She tried to befriend as many people from the Upper Class as she could from the get-go, which was probably helped by the Fudge's good reputation. I could even see her having an unrequited crush on him or something xP For a thread, maybe she's asked him to help her out with DADA? She would definitely look for an upper-class kid for help.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Irene Fudge's post:
   Elsie Beauregard

[Image: WCKsUh0.jpg]
(August 21, 2019 – 4:36 PM)Irene Fudge Wrote: Heyooo, Bee! How's it going? :) I've Eve, recently joined the site and I'm here to throw my only character (so far) your way. I should have a few more characters later that I already had some ideas for plots while reading about yours, if you ever want to discuss it (but I'll show up again in a week or so xP).

Welcome darling, thanks for hitting me up!!

Quote:@Irene Fudge is a 4th Year Slytherin who's much too worried about her reputation/status, given she's a middle-class witch who wishes for more. She's sweet, good-hearted and ambitious, but also proud, prejudiced and self-centered. Her favorite subject is Herbology, as well as Care for Magical Creatures. Doesn't do so great with DADA. She also fears both flying and quidditch, which she finds suits her 'proper' manners.

So she and @Sloane Bixby would not get along, which could be highly amusing lol.

Quote:First of all, Irene gave a little squeal when I opened Mason's profile and found out he's the Herbology Professor. She loved his subject since before going to school and has been an applied student. I believe she's part of the Herbology Club for as long as Hogwarts staff would let her. Not sure if she'd ever need help, but could she have some Herbology-related projects on the side, with him helping her? I'm trying to come up with a good enough reason for a thread that she'd go talk to him privately (maybe he has somebody call her instead? did really well on a class or something?).

Mason's super careful not to be alone with female students, they can set up an appointment and bring their house matron with them, but he's no idiot and he likes his job. She could catch him somewhere public though, like the Great Hall or corridors, or maybe on the grounds. He does head the Garden club though :)

Quote:About Ty, I realize he's not among the others but I would love to plot with him as well. He's only a year older than Irene and belongs to the same house, so I wonder if they might be friends? She tried to befriend as many people from the Upper Class as she could from the get-go, which was probably helped by the Fudge's good reputation. I could even see her having an unrequited crush on him or something xP For a thread, maybe she's asked him to help her out with DADA? She would definitely look for an upper-class kid for help.

Yeah I just need to add him, been super busy lol. Tyr's an incoming 6th year student, so they've overlapped for a little bit, but he's also middle class. His family has a wicked odd reputation as his mother is a lingerie designer and his dad is just plain old weird.  Still happy to thread them! Just not sure that original idea will still work?

Tl;dr I can handle one new thread right now, so whichever strikes your fancy the most! Unfortunately we'll have to wait until school starts before getting anything school-related up, but they're all in Hogsmeade regularly if we want to squeeze in a summer thread!
   Irene Fudge

(August 21, 2019 – 5:58 PM)Elsie Beauregard Wrote: Welcome darling, thanks for hitting me up!!
Dude, I have no idea how I kept from replying to this for so long! I think it escaped my mind somewhere along making posts. Anyways, I'm really sorry.

Quote:So she and @Sloane Bixby would not get along, which could be highly amusing lol.
I would love to have a thread between Irene and Sloane. I miss writing some "enemies"-wise threads and that could be super fun for us to write!

Quote:Mason's super careful not to be alone with female students, they can set up an appointment and bring their house matron with them, but he's no idiot and he likes his job. She could catch him somewhere public though, like the Great Hall or corridors, or maybe on the grounds. He does head the Garden club though :)

That's great! Maybe later during the year we could have a thread between them!

Quote:Yeah I just need to add him, been super busy lol. Tyr's an incoming 6th year student, so they've overlapped for a little bit, but he's also middle class. His family has a wicked odd reputation as his mother is a lingerie designer and his dad is just plain old weird.  Still happy to thread them! Just not sure that original idea will still work?
Hmmmm not sure if the original idea works with Try, but I have @King Lukeson now and he could know him since they're on the same year. What do you say? King isn't the judging type, on the contrary, so they could have even turned into close friends during their Hogwarts years

Quote:Tl;dr I can handle one new thread right now, so whichever strikes your fancy the most! Unfortunately we'll have to wait until school starts before getting anything school-related up, but they're all in Hogsmeade regularly if we want to squeeze in a summer thread!

I think for now we could go with Sloane x Irene or Try x King, whichever you have the most muse for! <3

[Image: WCKsUh0.jpg]