Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Carson Bixby for Sloane Bixby. You can take the middle-aged man out of quidd—oh, apparently you can't.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Kayte's Drop Box
Hello friends! Until Someone Olive gets tagging sorted out, I've decided to create a "drop box" for people to share new threads for me. I use threadlogs like a boss for doing replies, but unfortunately, they don't actually work until you reply. Go figure xD SO until tagging is sorted, please make this your first stop when you have a new thread for me to post in <3
[-] The following 4 users Like Odira Potter's post:
   Declan Wood, Elladora Black, Tilda MacFusty, Woopy

If I could marry Bee I would but I can't so I ship our characters instead.
Here is the thread for Gervaise and Ace's sister.

Magic by MJ!
[Image: vUedJe.png]
Wand thread!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jon's Drop Box Argus Scrimgeour 0 88 June 21, 2018 – 9:49 PM
Last Post: Argus Scrimgeour
  Beanie's Drop Box Cassius Lestrange 0 278 May 31, 2018 – 2:43 PM
Last Post: Cassius Lestrange