Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

That Burning Sensation
"...yes," came rather a sheepish response.

GORGEOUS set by Lady <3
"Excellent!" Miriam said, genuinely enthused. "You're right, though - I should have warned you. I've been told in the past that my... bedside manner leaves something to be desired."
Though Atticus could see that that might be the case, the muggle did not think it polite—or prudent, given he was under her care—to agree with such a statement. Besides, he could not deny that Miss Trelawney was effective, and he thought it something of a marvel that, in the magical world, anyone with the brains could do so could, in effect, become a physician, regardless of sex or circumstance. Such opportunity had never and would never present itself to Atticus.

“Your talents, though, must surely make up for any shortcomings elsewhere?” Atticus suggested instead, with a reassuring smile. The pain had already begun to ebb, each wave through his body less intense than the one before it. “I suspect I shall be altogether a new man by the time you’ve finished with me.”

GORGEOUS set by Lady <3
Miriam grinned. "That's the goal," she said, "Or, rather, you'll be the same man as before - no scarring, this way." The salve ought to be nearly done, and if the injury looked fine - or non-existent - after that, then she could send him on his way. Muggle aside, Mr. Sharpe had been an excellent patient.