Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

RandImg Help!
Hey friends! So I've been using piles on RandImg for several of my characters, and I recently went on and edited which photos were in some of them and broke everything. I've got three different characters now who periodically show up with broken image links in their avs, and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've deleted their avatars and put in the link to the pile afresh and it seems to still link to a "broken" pile.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I need to just start a new pile from scratch? Why is it still trying to link to an image that hasn't been in the pile for days? ACK.

I'm also not even 100% sure if this is a legitimate problem or I just need to refresh my cookies or some shit.

I haven't gotten any broken piles, but I've had certain images that refused to load completely in a stack. I would suggest making a brand new pile and seeing if that helps? I haven't had any completely-broken randimg piles~

MJ is MAGICAL
Yeah, I don't think I explained my problem very clearly. Let me try again. Say that Alfred's stack used to have pictures A, B, C, and D. Then I went in and deleted picture "C" and added "E." Now his pile will display A, B, D, and E, but also displays a "this image cannot be found" awful stretched image where C would have been in the order.

I can go make a whole new pile but if I have to do that every time I want to tweak even one part of a picture, it's gonna be annoying af. D<

View a Printable Version