Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

First names were most often used by childhood or school friends. If the friendship was made after school age, first names would only really be used by women. Men were far more likely to refer to their friends by their surnames, a mark of familiarity. — Documentation

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Emilia Wright for Jude Wright. Casually alienating offspring since 18882.
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Lonely Plots
DIMITRI WANTED: A 'BEING HUMAN' TYPE OF LIVING ARRANGEMENT
Dimitri has been missing being human and more than that, he has been missing living like one. Or at the very least having walls around him that aren't a cave. Thus, he has decided to try and find a couple of roomies. Problem is that he is a known vampire and everyone that knew him are still alive and all that. Add to that, he has little to no impulse control when it comes to turning humans into personal juiceboxes. How Dimitri meets these people will obviously depend on how they meet and come to the agreement to live together.

PERSON ONE
- Is a werewolf and is a male.
- Doesn't have to be a known werewolf but obviously has to have minimal care about their rep to be willing to room with a vampire.

"PERSON" TWO
- Is a ghost, gender doesn't matter because well. She's dead and not technically a resident. The ghost just likes to pop in and out now and then.
- Was probably the previous resident of the residence and died there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dimitri Lancaster's post:
   Madeleine Backus

FOR FLORA MULCIBER
    Flora has a toad, "Mr. Afton", who her Papa convinced was formerly a human student who was turned into a toad for failing his transfiguration exam. While he didn't mean to start anything, Flora decided to buy the toad as her Hogwarts pet with hopes that she might be able to return it to its human state one day.

In her letter to Ernest, Flora mentioned:

Quote:I've done my best to keep him sheltered, but met a strange boy who's taken an eerie interest in feeding him flies whenever I see him. I wonder how he catches them — with magic or by hand?

.... and now I really want the strange boy who always seems to have flies to feed Mr. Afton.

They would be a male student in years 1-4 who Flora does not know. He's probably WC or MC, a little bit strange or at least a little bit ~eccentric. I'd love a thread or two with them.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Flora Mulciber's post:
   Ophelia Devine

set by MJ!
Post Log

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lonely Threads Charming 23 12,707 October 21, 2018 – 8:28 PM
Last Post: Coleman Beasley
  Adoptable Plots Charming 12 1,631 October 12, 2018 – 6:42 PM
Last Post: Ophelia Devine