Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Agnes Binns for Zachariah Binns.
At least she means well?
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete seven threads where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, and Greed!
>
<

Hey, brother
Half an hour and she hadn't noticed her brother sitting there. Perhaps he was musing too deeply over a very innocent mistake — and after all, he'd been too immersed in his work to notice Chrysanta either — but... he'd felt like his older sisters had been a little distant lately. In February, to their eyes he had "come back from the dead" — but to Dun it had been just another day. They'd lost him, grieved for him, and started to move on. Perhaps that was why he felt more distant from them now than he had before. Or perhaps it was just part of growing up.

The fact that the family now had a new younger brother, Mordecai, also factored into the equation. Their step-brother was younger, more innocent, untouched by death. Dunstan would not judge his sisters if they felt an inclination to start anew with a younger model.

Thoughts getting away from him, Dun blinked, then looked back down at Numerology and Grammatica. "Arithmancy", he replied quietly. "It's one of my favourite new classes. Alright so it's not full of spectacular jinxes or explosive substances, but it's deep, you know? I get lost in it. In a good way."

[Image: dun-sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Hey, brother - by Chrysanta Ruskin - October 9, 2020 – 8:18 PM
RE: Hey, brother - by Dunstan Ruskin - October 16, 2020 – 8:41 PM
RE: Hey, brother - by Chrysanta Ruskin - November 16, 2020 – 1:54 AM
RE: Hey, brother - by Dunstan Ruskin - November 17, 2020 – 8:11 PM
RE: Hey, brother - by Chrysanta Ruskin - December 9, 2020 – 7:17 AM
RE: Hey, brother - by Dunstan Ruskin - December 12, 2020 – 1:59 PM
RE: Hey, brother - by Chrysanta Ruskin - December 26, 2020 – 2:11 PM
RE: Hey, brother - by Dunstan Ruskin - January 4, 2021 – 12:16 PM
RE: Hey, brother - by Chrysanta Ruskin - January 14, 2021 – 11:19 AM
RE: Hey, brother - by Dunstan Ruskin - January 22, 2021 – 8:03 PM