Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Who cares about your lonely soul(s)? | MJ's Networking
Hi friends! Welcome to MJ's networking, where the characters are all some level of Ridiculous, middle class men come in every flavour, and apparently everyone is Bad At Romance. Enjoy your stay.

Contact & Plottage Preferences: The easiest way to plot with me is just by posting here. Don't be shy, I am always up for throwing almost anyone together in a thread! If you'd like to get in touch with me privately, the easiest way is skype or discord; if you don't have those, feel free to PM me on Elias Grimstone. I am the most easy-going about both threading and plotting, always chill with winging things but can work with some level of pre-plotting as long as there's always a little room for flexibility! I do prefer new relationships, particularly romantic ones, to develop organically — in fact, probably the secret to "hurling" with me is actually to just a) join my open thread, I swear; or b) pretend to be throwing characters together under literally any other pretence, I am like a child who won't eat my greens unless they're hidden in something else xD In general, the wants and needs detailed here are not all-inclusive, I am wide open to your ideas!

Last updated February 2023

Mangled to my own ends, but the excellent base coding is all Lady's!

Upper Class
Show

Middle Class
Show

Working Class
Show

Hogwarts
Show

Beings / Spirits
Show

Currently Inactive (But Available For Plots)
Show

The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Basil Foxwood

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
BLIZZARD/TIMELOOP MINI PLOT THINGS:

I do not have the bandwidth to do something with everyone, and have discussed a couple things already, but here are some Ideas I would enjoy, if you have anyone to throw at me. If not I'll probably end up making opens, so please yell if you're interested haha – and these are characters I'm generally looking for new connections/plots with, if you have any potentially-ongoing ideas!

Barnaby Wye floating around and maybe finding someone trapped or in a Position of Distress, trying to mount a rescue attempt whilst being Powerless and Incorporeal
— EITHER you are stuck at Ester Montgomery's place (via Floo or being lost in blizzarding!London) and she is being Fun and Hospitable, OR she has come into your home and you may or may not want to cast her out. xD Note: she has a laudanum addiction and no filter.
Howell Howell will be stubbornly taking care of dragons in life-threatening blizzard conditions if anyone at Avalon Glen wants a Weather thread.

— Begging someone to unknowingly invite Ishmael inside. Tbh he could probably survive the blizzard but if he ends up magically trapped somewhere, he will eventually need to drink some blood :eyes:
— Open to Tybalt Kirke getting stuck somewhere and being increasingly agitated about getting home to the family because I think he might spiral and need Full Time Distracting. Elsie's anxiety is rubbing off on him looool.

No particular ideas, but also open to doing something with: Evander, Jude, Phyri, Theo

Edit: I may have a timeloop idea for Ari, but it would need to be a thread with someone open to Heavy Themes, DM me if you're interested~

The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
Raj for Hiowell? He’s also crazy enough to be out there in the storm. Simultaneously hating the cold and having the time of his life

Could offer Maddie for Ismeal. She will be trapped in her shop.

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 9:46 PM
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 7:30 PM
View a Printable Version