Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

December 2018

The AC is underway—deactivations are complete, and lists are in progress! Remember that if you lost a character you did not wish to lose, you may post in maintenance to take their soul back from the reaper starting Wednesday, December 5th. If you currently have no active characters, you may post immediately to reactivate one!

Posting Wizard has rolled over! Bee will post the November winner once it’s been tabulated ;)

We’ve also got a big month ahead!
— A reminder that I’ll be doing an adoptables cleanup tomorrow. Last call to get everything squared away!
— Today is the last day to sign up for Hurling Roulette! Lauren will be posting pairings tomorrow
— Today is also the last day to sign up for secret swap!
— This year’s 12 Days of Charming will kick off on December 12th. Keep your eyes peeled ;)
— Keep an eye on the calendar to stay up to date on our IC events this month, and let us know if you have any to add!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

T'IS THE MONTH OF WINNING.

Starting off with congratulations to those who completed Charming NaNo 2K18; MJ, Lauren, Hawke, Finn, Fallin, Bree and ME. Y'all can claim one set OR moodboard in my shop at any time in the next calendar year!

I also won PW with 161 posts.

I felt like it was odd to announce all of this myself, but nobody else was around, so #yolo.

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty

You get a swap partner and YOU get a swap partner and YOU TOO!

Secret Swap assignments have been PMed! If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out via PM or Skype!

Happy Swapping!

The following 3 users Like Elsie Kirke's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Imogen MacFusty, Prudence Browne

Friendly reminder that your Secret Swap gifts are due in one week on December 22nd by PM to Bee on Elsie's account. You PM to me, I post them all on Christmas Eve!

If you are having trouble or for whatever reason cannot fulfill your swap please let me know asap!!

Your last friendly reminder that your Secret Swap gifts are due TOMORROW on December 22nd by PM to Bee on Elsie's account.

If you do not send me one by midnight on Saturday, or inform me you need more time, I will assume you will be unable to make one and will move forward myself.

Happy gifting!

The AC is coming! The January AC will take place on Saturday, January 5th! To ensure you survive, please make sure that...
  • Your mini-profile is filled in with height properly formatted
  • All of your characters have been listed in the Character Directory—check back on your entries to make sure they were processed properly! Anyone reactivated this month will need to be placed back on.
  • Characters made before the last AC have posted at least once this month
  • This one's mostly for staff, but that your full profile has been filled in ;)
If all of the above are squared away, there should be no reason for you to fall inactive in the upcoming check! To our new members: the AC requires no work on your part. The staff team simply makes sure the above is seen to!

Posting wizard signups are now open for the month of January. We're also taking events submissions for the start of the year!

Keep your eyes peeled—Winter Labyrinth will be launching soon!

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

A new challenger has appeared! That's right, we've got a NEW stamp to add to your collections—this one requiring a bit more work than some of our others. To earn it, you need to complete ten different threads, each with a different member. To boot, they all have to be active at the time you claim it (so don't assassinate your internet friends, guys).

Head on over to our Stamp Station to claim this and any number of other stamps, including two event-based stamps that will become relevant very soon. Happy collecting!

The following 1 user Likes Maeve Connolly's post:
   Madeleine Backus

#PrettiesByMJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
December 31, 2023 – 5:17 PM
Last Post by Aldous Crouch
December 21, 2022 – 2:38 PM
Last Post by Aldous Crouch
December 31, 2021 – 9:58 PM
Last Post by Ursula Black