Charming
Character Trades - Printable Version

+- Charming (https://charmingrp.com)
+-- Forum: OOC - Community (https://charmingrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plottage (https://charmingrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Character Trades (/showthread.php?tid=1409)

Character Trades - Ophelia Devine - June 1, 2018

June Challenge, man.

I am here to advertise what I am looking for in a new character, as well as my preferences for what I'd like to see taken of mine. Feel free to advertise your own swap-needs here, or hit me up with suitable ads.

I Will Consider/I Would Prefer:
— temporary characters only. I'm having a baby in September, yo. :P
— I would prefer characters who are either light on plot/thread commitment so that I don't feel like The Worst Flake ™ when I get busy at various points throughout the summer, or characters whose plot commitments can be speed-threadded and wrapped up in a relatively short period.
No UC characters.
— My preference is always for plot-related folks, not 'I'd like to have a sister because she's my sister and we can send sister-y letters,' so if you can sell me some drama (or HMU on skype if it's #secretdrama), that helps your chances considerably.
— If I already have a Big Plot Commitment with you, I'd prefer to take a wanted from someone else. Thread partner diversity is great generally, but it also helps when, say, Kayte gets eaten by term papers that I don't have half of my plot-related threads waiting on responses from her. :P

My Needs:
Nicolina Dippet. I've had various parties tell me they are interested in the Dutchman and/or the Local, but neither of them really have much to do without Nicky, so I need her. This character can be temporary, this plot is open-ended, many details are flexible.
Paul. I would prefer whoever took this character do so permanently, so I understand that's not really a fair trade, but 1) he's super open, background/personality/future-wise, 2) it would be really handy to have him played for current/upcoming Zelfred drama. His ad doesn't say this but I'd also really really love if he was gay/bi/straight but very open minded on the subject of sexuality, because when he was previously played they were the sort of friends that were a bit suspiciously close by VE masculinity standards and I'd love to keep playing with that. POC welcomed!
Ernest's Mom - sassy and fabulous, she will have things to do in the near future as Ernest's life goes downhill. After that, she can fade into the background or die spectacularly or whatever the hell you want — aka it's cool if she's temporary. Or if she's not. I'd love her either way.
Julian Fisk. Not actually my ad. Julian is one of the Fisk siblings and was the one who was supposed to be chaperoning Zelda when she snuck off and lost her virginity, and has the potential for awkward threads with Alfred (who would have been a schoolmate of his), angry threads with Ari (who knows when Zelda lost her v-card) and super angry threads with Brannon if he ever finds out.

RE: Character Trades - Roberto Devine - June 1, 2018

This isn't so much a character trade post as a "there's a lot of ads that might fit so suggest things to me" plus with my inactivity due to my laptop issues (which will be fixed Monday because NEW LAPTOP so I'll be obnoxiously here all the time once more xD) I'm not sure who's still willing to give me a chance with their ads.

I am looking to adopt a character that is preferably male, not upper class, maybe technically hurlable. I'd also like for you to be open to them being lgbt+. I'd likely take them on in a permanent basis which is another reason that I'm not looking for this to be a trade. I have lots of students so definitely prefer an adult! Major plot goodness preferred!

Ad found!

RE: Character Trades - Ophelia Devine - June 1, 2018

(June 1, 2018 – 3:49 PM)Roberto Devine Wrote:  I am looking to adopt a character that is preferably male, not upper class, maybe technically hurlable. I'd also like for you to be open to them being lgbt+. I'd likely take them on in a permanent basis which is another reason that I'm not looking for this to be a trade.

Paul Wink Unless you're sick of Alfred which I would totally understand xD

RE: Character Trades - Roberto Devine - June 1, 2018

(June 1, 2018 – 4:07 PM)Ophelia Devine Wrote:  
(June 1, 2018 – 3:49 PM)Roberto Devine Wrote:  I am looking to adopt a character that is preferably male, not upper class, maybe technically hurlable. I'd also like for you to be open to them being lgbt+. I'd likely take them on in a permanent basis which is another reason that I'm not looking for this to be a trade.

Paul Wink Unless you're sick of Alfred which I would totally understand xD
ew, alfred get outta my life ;P
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5791888]
I'll get him made after I've caught up & have my new laptop which is next week (eee, i waited six months and have been strugglebussing so my excitement for it is over the top, tbh)!

RE: Character Trades - Argus Scrimgeour - June 1, 2018

I'll take Ernest mum cos Tommy dad needs making. He is temp and due to he wrapped ip by simmer but phone on 1% so this is short will explain more later ok bye phone die now

RE: Character Trades - Argus Scrimgeour - June 1, 2018

Okay hello. So if it tickles your fancy and you want to, Thomas Tilcott needs his father.

He will be a temporary character who will die by the end of summer and he'll revolve around pushing Thomas away from Quidditch to finally start a family to continue the tilcott name.

Tommy won't take it seriously until he finds out his father's health is failing and then ultimately father dies whilst Thomas is practicing etc and the few days later he receives word by owl from his sister or mother. Thomas won't be able to attend the funeral.

This will push him to leave Quidditch to do what his father wanted.

Thread commitment is only to be a minimum of 3 to establish the story with a few letters.

If you want to do that I'm happy to take Ernests mum.